Chinese Restaurant. The Chinese dishes here are also nice because their prices are considerably lower than nearby restaurants. If you're looking to deviate ...
Popular places to have Chinese food in Venice
Here's a list of Popular places to have Chinese food in Venice recommended by our experts:
Giardino di giada is One of the best Chinese restaurants in Venice, tourist like to visit this restaurant even in their schedule .
The food was excellent, service was good, and you do not have to wait long.
This food was authentic chinese food, the ma po tofu was lovely and the service great. compared to italian food it is cheap and the portion sizes are fine.
Al Covo was founded in January 1987 as a joint realization of a dream for Diane and Cesare Benelli, on their return from the United States, where they met, ...
With long hours and a central location, this refurbished old-timer is Venice's most popular rosticceria, so the continuous turnover guarantees fresh food. With ...
Osteria Alla Ciurma, a quaint osteria near a bridge and the Rialto market,has earned the appreciation by many customers due to the inviting aroma of its ...
Top Places in Venice
- Popular places to have Indian food in Venice
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Venice
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Venice
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Venice
- Top things to do in Venice
- Popular Spa Experiences in Venice
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Venice
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Venice
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Venice
Top Hotels in Venice
- Most Romantic Hotels in Venice
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Venice
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Venice
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Venice
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Venice
- Most popular business hotels in Venice
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Venice
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Venice
- Best hotels for Golfers in Venice