The Hemadpanthi Temple Mosque is located in Daulatabad. It is one of the unique religious destinations as the site is used both as a temple and as a mosque. ...
Popular religious places in Aurangabad
Here's a list of Popular religious places in Aurangabad recommended by our experts:
The Aurangabad caves are 12 artificial rock-cut Buddhist shrines located on a hill running roughly east to west, nearly 2 km north from Bibi Ka Maqbara in ...
The company's long-term vision is to remain India's most premiums and most preferred Retail Entertainment Company. To achieve this vision, PVR will continue to ...
The Jama Masjid is a mosque built in 1612 AD, located near the Killa Arrak in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India. It is historicly significant because it was ...
Gurudwara Shri Teg Bhadur Sahib Ji located in Aurangabad, India. Gurudwara is named as Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Langar Sahib.
Lonar - This is site of a meteor which crashed on earth some 50,000 years ago and formed a large crater (few hundred meters in diameter) in the ground.
Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary is a dense forest reserve, with rare flora and fauna, almost 70 Km. Northwest of Aurangabad. Home to leopards, bears, wolves, hyenas...
Soneri Mahal, an old historic monument now converted into museum houses a variety of ancient Indian pottery, dresses, remains of local palaces and antiques of ...
Top Places in Aurangabad
- Most popular areas in Aurangabad and Bagdogra
- Popular places to have Indian food in Aurangabad
- Restaurants serving great Asian food in Aurangabad
- Best places to eat in Aurangabad
- Top things to do in Aurangabad
- Must see points of interest in Aurangabad
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Aurangabad
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Aurangabad
- Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Aurangabad