Being one of the earliest and the only Burmese Temple in Malaysia and featuring the historical pagoda, the temple's well and Sima hall, the temple was ...
Popular religious places in Penang
Here's a list of Popular religious places in Penang recommended by our experts:
Dedicated to the deity Murugan, its interior is a mishmash of color from beige walls, red roofs and blue tiles. Your senses tingle as wafts of jasmine ...
Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram Temple is the largest Thai temple in Penang. Set just off Jalan Burma (on the way to Batu Ferringhi), the yellow-and-blue temple is also ...
Kapitan Keling Mosque is a Penang landmark. Built in 1801 by Penang's first Indian Muslim settlers (East India Company troops), the Indo-Moorish structure is ...
Han Jiang Ancestral Temple is the only Teochew-style temple in Georgetown. Awarded the UNESCO Asia-Pacific Heritage Award for Culture Heritage Conservation in...
The Sri Mariamman Temple is Singapore's oldest Hindu temple. It is an agamic temple, built in the Dravidian style. The temple is in central Georgetown on Lebuh...
Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi at Cannon Square is the finest Chinese clan temple outside China. It was was founded in 1835, on the 8th day of the 5th moon of the ...
The Acheen Street Mosque or Masjid Lebuh Acheh is an old mosque located at the heritage enclave of George Town. It was also called the Mesjid Jamek as well as ...
The Hock Teik Cheng Sin Temple , also known as Poh Hock Seah , is a clan temple of the Hokkien people who trace their origin to Southern Fujian Province in ...
Top Places in Penang
- Popular Spa Experiences in Penang
- Most Popular Beaches in Penang
- TOP 10 PENANG SHOPPING in Penang
- Penang street shopping in Penang
- Toy shops in Penang in Penang
- Souvenirs shops in Penang in Penang
- Electronics shops in Penang in Penang
- Must see points of interest in Penang
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Penang
Top Hotels in Penang
- Most Romantic Hotels in Penang
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Penang
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Penang
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Penang
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Penang
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Penang
- Most popular business hotels in Penang
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Penang
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Penang