Sprawling over an area of 200 acres, Sivagiri Mutt is an important religious shrine visited by many pilgrims. This place is home to Sree Narayan Guru's samadhi ...
Popular religious places in Varkala
Here's a list of Popular religious places in Varkala recommended by our experts:
The Sree Janardana Swamy Temple at Varkala which attracts a great number of devotees from all over the country. Sree Janardana Swamy Temple is located about two...
Shree Janardhana Swamy temple. It is 2000 years old. Varkala has been a Hindu pilgrimage site since the 12th Century. The Janardhana Temple was built during ...
Varkala Tunnel, also known Varkala Turuthu, is one of the historic sites of the region. This site was constructed by the British to establish an inland waterway...
Varkala Beach, also known as Papanasam beach is a beach in Varkala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India, along the Arabian Sea, part of the Indian Ocean. The word...
Varkala Lighthouse, one of the historic buildings of the region, is believed to have been constructed around the 18th century by the British rulers. ...
Saji's Savasana Nature Tours give a chance to see some of the beauty and diversity just outside Varkala. Day trips weekly. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Places in Varkala
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Varkala
- Best Italian restaurants in Varkala
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Varkala
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Varkala
- Adventure activites in Varkala
- Top things to do in Varkala
- Best places for family dining in Varkala
- Most Popular Beaches in Varkala
- Best places to eat in Varkala