Their food is really good. Wide variety of main course to choose from. Food is Really fresh, well baked and just tastes amazing.
Popular restaurants for Jain Food in Penang
Here's a list of Popular restaurants for Jain Food in Penang recommended by our experts:
Food & Restaurants is a food-obsessed area of Malaysia, which attracts hordes of tourists every year, Penang eateries nevertheless favour simple and hearty ...
Business Hour 9am till 3pm (Monday-Friday) 8am till 3pm (Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday) Not many restaurants in town would ...
Penang Sar Hor Fun (Ã§Â'Ã¦Â⊃2;Â⊃3;Ã§Â⊃2;Â) - A local dish with koay teow (flat rice cakes) in a delicious broth of beaten eggs and seafood bits. Goes best ...
This is a Restaurant with Indian, Chinese and seafood cuisines. Restaurant will offers you very good tasty food with different dishes which includes Indian, ...
Top Places in Penang
- TOP 10 PENANG SHOPPING in Penang
- Penang street shopping in Penang
- Toy shops in Penang in Penang
- Souvenirs shops in Penang in Penang
- Electronics shops in Penang in Penang
- Must see points of interest in Penang
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Penang
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Penang
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Penang
Top Hotels in Penang
- Most Romantic Hotels in Penang
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Penang
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Penang
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Penang
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Penang
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Penang
- Most popular business hotels in Penang
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Penang
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Penang