Andok's, . Andok's, which has 5 locations, sells rotisserie and fried chicken as well as favorite Filipino dishes.
Savour the local food at these places in Boracay
Here's a list of Savour the local food at these places in Boracay recommended by our experts:
ArmyNavy is a quick-service restaurant specializing in a unique burger+burrito concept.
The Bite Club is a consistent stop for us every time we are in Boracay. It offers great burgers, fresh ingredients and the staff is super patient and friendly. ...
Great little place to eat and enjoy the view.The food is little expensive but you will never be disappointed with its delicious taste.
Fridays is a good choice for ambience and high-quality food.The menu combines Western and Filipino food--bouillabaisse, beef carpaccio, smoked salmon ravioli...
True Food, in Station 2, offers fiery Indian cuisine that will awaken the tastebuds. The place is cozy with straw mats and over-sized cushions. The staff is ...
You can eat great food for reasonable price at Happy Home Restaurant.
Top Places in Boracay
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Boracay
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Boracay
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Boracay
- Adventure activites in Boracay
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Boracay
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Boracay
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Boracay
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Boracay
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Boracay
Top Hotels in Boracay
- Most Romantic Hotels in Boracay
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Boracay
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Boracay
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Boracay
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Boracay
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Boracay
- Most popular business hotels in Boracay
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Boracay
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Boracay