They believe that Guangzhou is an astounding and charming city with beauty around every corner. Guangzhou does not have a Forbidden City or a Great Wall but it ...
Top things to do in Guangzhou
Here's a list of Top things to do in Guangzhou recommended by our experts:
Pearl River Night Cruise Dashatou Pier Tianzi Pier and Xidi Pier. This is a one to two hour cruise in the evening and a great way to see the Guangzhou skyline...
Join this full day tour of Guangzhou and experience the local culture as well as visiting the most popular attractions on offer in the city of Guangzhou.
Join this morning tour of Guangzhou and visit some of the city's famous historical sites as well as experience the culture of the local people.
Start at the palace-like Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall. Completed in 1931 on the site of the original presidential house, the Memorial Hall is dedicated to its ...
Join this full day tour of Kaiping and experience the outstanding universal value of the Kaiping Diaolou.
Winter Solstice (冬至, 过冬 dōng-zhì), which literally means the Coming of Winter is on December 22nd. Traditionally, Cantonese people observe the day with a family...
Double Ninth Festival (重阳节) is on the 9th day of 9th lunar month, usually in October. Cantonese has the tradition of hiking up Baiyun Mountain. This is also the...
Tomb Sweeping Day (清明节 qīng-míng-jié) is around the spring equinox, usually on April 5th. Involves visits to the family tombs for cleaning and making offerings.
Top Places in Guangzhou
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Guangzhou
- Best places for luxury shopping in Guangzhou
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Guangzhou
- Popular Museums in Guangzhou
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Guangzhou
- Best Golf Courses to play in Guangzhou
- Cheapest golf courses to play in Guangzhou
- Best places to eat in Guangzhou
- Must see points of interest in Guangzhou