Medan is a city surrounded with Batik shops for locals themselves. You can practically get them cheaper in the markets as they are not priced for tourists. ...
Top things to do in Medan
Here's a list of Top things to do in Medan recommended by our experts:
Berastagi sits close to two of Sumatra's most accessible volcanoes: the smoking Gunung Sibayak to the North and Gunung Sinabung to the West.
Lake Toba is the largest volcanic lake in Indonesia and South East Asia , this volcanic lake has a length of 100 kilometers and 30 kilometers wide, located in ...
This is one of the museums in Medan. Filled with lots of local cultural antiques ( including Bataknese music instrument). Located at Jl. HM Joni. not far from ...
De'Spa located in Jl. Malaka no.136, Phone +62614148416, is a perfect haven for enjoying a traditional indonesian spa, The price will vary, depending on the ...
Berastagi is a top tourist area in North Sumatra, with the air that are still beautiful and cool here also greatly cherish culture, is the central distributor ...
Top Places in Medan
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Medan
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Medan
- Must see places to visit for families in Medan
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Medan
- Best Italian restaurants in Medan
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Medan
- Restaurants serving fast food in Medan
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Medan
- Savour the local food at these places in Medan
Top Hotels in Medan
- Most Romantic Hotels in Medan
- Most popular business hotels in Medan
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Medan
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Medan
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Medan
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Medan
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Medan
- Top hotels for Golfers in Medan
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Medan