The Tour of Kangra is a cycling adventure and just what it takes to explore the serenity of the valley at a leisurely pace, just you, your bike and that ...
Activities to do on Weekends in Dharamshala
Here's a list of Activities to do on Weekends in Dharamshala recommended by our experts:
Kangra Valley's Paddy Fields (Altitude 300 Mts): Monsoon (15 June to 30 August): Displays of Sarus Crane with its juveniles and nests of Cattle Egret in ...
Kareri Lake is a high altitude, shallow, fresh water lake south of the Dhauladhar range approximately 9 km North West of Dharamsala in Himachal Pradesh. Its ...
The name Dal Lake is taken from Kashmir natural's lake called Dal Lake, is a small mid-altitude lake (1,775 m above sea level) near the village of Tota Rani in ...
Dharamshala Holiday Packages on Sale
Romantic Rendezvous With Himalayas - Standard
- ✔ Transfers
- ✔ Sightseeing
- ✔ B/fast & Dinner
haramsala over looks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere ...
Fresh mountain air, alluring tracks, lingering fragrances of lovely flowers, scenic rural area: all these add joy to classic mountain biking activity in ...
Thangka painting is a uniquely Himalayan Art that attained classical levels in the Tibetan tradition between the 7th and 12th centuries. Its origins lie in ...
Dharamsala Is One Of The Most Popular Starting Points For Treks And Rock Climbing Over The Ridges Of The Dhauladhar Range. The high snow clad Dhauladhar ranges ...
17th Karmapa (Dalai Lama's alternative residence). A temporary residence is at the Gyuto Tantric University in the town of Sidhbari near McLeod Ganj. The ...
With plenty of streams and rivers dotting the town of Dharamshala, fishing and angling have emerged as two of the most sought-after activities. Hunt for the ...
Top Places in Dharamshala
- Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Dharamshala
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Dharamshala
- Popular places to have Indian food in Dharamshala
- Must see places to visit for families in Dharamshala
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Dharamshala
- Best cheap eats in town in Dharamshala
- Natural wonders in Dharamshala
- Popular Offbeat attractions in Dharamshala
- Popular Multicuisine restaurants in Dharamshala
Top Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Villas to stay in Dharamshala
- Popular Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Heritage hotels to stay in Dharamshala
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Dharamshala
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Dharamshala
- Most popular business hotels in Dharamshala
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Dharamshala
- Best cheap hotels to stay in Dharamshala