Prazska Trznice is a Shopping place In Prague 7, there is big open market which is open every day. You can buy here clothes, shoes, bags, food and so on. There ...
Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Prague
Here's a list of Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Prague recommended by our experts:
Havel Marketplace, is a popular tourist stop while walking between Wenceslas and Old Town squares. It was primarily a fruit and vegetable market but has ...
fashion | Last update: January 8, 2013,© Pražská informační služba 2013
With a silhouette of a pipe smoking Sherlock Holmes as this company's logo the shop's wares can be guessed at before a customer steps inside: pipes and pipe ...
Clothes are a mixture of casual and formal set in a smart interior. Leather coats and charcoal business suits hang alongside bubble jackets, jeans, casual ...
The Myslbek Shopping Gallery is a passage between the New and Old Town connecting the busy street Na Příkopě with Ovocný trh. The Myslbek building, opened in ...
Top Places in Prague
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Prague
- Best places to buy electronics in Prague
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Prague
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Prague
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Prague
- Best places for luxury shopping in Prague
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Prague
- Take back some memories with you in Prague
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Prague
Top Hotels in Prague
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Prague
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Prague
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Prague
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Prague
- Most popular business hotels in Prague
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Prague
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Prague
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Prague
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Prague