The Czech economy has been rapidly growing, and people are able to spend more on luxurious goods. This brand-new shopping palace is just more proof that ...
Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Prague
Here's a list of Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Prague recommended by our experts:
Palac Flora, Vinohradská 151, Praha 3, tel +420 255 741 712. . Modern shopping mall with IMAX cinema. At Flora station on the green metro line.
This is a Mall located near Prague. The complex of buildings "Black Rose" consists of two houses: No. 853 Na Příkopě 12 and No. 894 Mansions 4, Prague 1 - New ...
The largest range of traditional craft products can be found at Manufaktura. Wooden toys, Easter eggs, handmade paper, blue-printed textiles, ceramics and more.
Papelote is a new Czech stationery, where paper is not a simple base for writing but material full of flavour, scent, sound and colour. Papelote offers a wide ...
Slavic House| The Slavic House (Slovanský dům) is an immovable monument registered in the National list of cultural monuments as the Vernier’s Palace. The ...
Top Places in Prague
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Prague
- Places to visit for business travelers in Prague
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Prague
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Prague
- Great things to do with your kids in Prague
- Adventure activites in Prague
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Prague
- Restaurants serving fast food in Prague
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Prague
Top Hotels in Prague
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Prague
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Prague
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Prague
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Prague
- Most popular business hotels in Prague
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Prague
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Prague
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Prague
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Prague