Prague Castle - the third courtyard | It is a composite building complex representing the historical royal residence in several stages The Romanic underground ...
Spend quality time with your spouse in Prague
Here's a list of Spend quality time with your spouse in Prague recommended by our experts:
Charles Bridge. The Charles Bridge (Karlův Most) connects the Old Town with Lesser Town. Commissioned by Czech king and Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV and ...
The Old Town Square is the oldest and most significant square in the historical centre of Prague. Its history dates back to the 10th century, when it served as ...
The Jewish Quarter in Prague, known as Josefov, is located between the Old Town Square and the Vltava River. Its torrid history dates back to the 13th century, ...
Petrin Hill. Due to a housing crunch, most young Czechs don't move out of their parents' house until they marry (sometimes long after!). This lack of privacy ...
Separated from the left bank, just to the left of Charles Bridge by a narrow stream called Certovka (Devil's Brook), is Kampa, a little island on the Vltava ...
Situated outside of the city center, near the Prague Zoo, Troja Chateau (Trojsky zamek) is a 17th century Baroque masterpiece. Particularly renowned is the ...
Rudolfinum | Rudolfinum is one of the most significant buildings of Bohemian new-Renaissance architecture. It is a joint work of prominent Bohemian architects ...
Kampa Park used to be the top fine dining establishment in Prague. While it's grasp on that top spot has weakened, it still has a lot to offer. Perhaps the most...
Top Places in Prague
- Great things to do with your kids in Prague
- Adventure activites in Prague
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Prague
- Restaurants serving fast food in Prague
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Prague
- Best places for family dining in Prague
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Prague
- Recommended places for having food in Prague
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Prague
Top Hotels in Prague
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Prague
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Prague
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Prague
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Prague
- Most popular business hotels in Prague
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Prague
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Prague
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Prague
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Prague