Take back some memories with you in Prague
Here's a list of Take back some memories with you in Prague recommended by our experts:
Botanicus was established as a company. The name came about through one of the founding partners, Dr Malcolm Robert Stuart, a renowned British botanist with ...
The largest range of traditional craft products can be found at Manufaktura. Wooden toys, Easter eggs, handmade paper, blue-printed textiles, ceramics and more.
The Czech economy has been rapidly growing, and people are able to spend more on luxurious goods. This brand-new shopping palace is just more proof that ...
Wenceslas Square | HistoryThe grandly conceived square originated at the New Town establishment by Karel IV in 1348. It is 750 m long and 63 m wide in the upper...
Museum of Communism (Muzeum komunismu), Na Příkopě 10, Prague 1 (next to McDonalds), . 9AM-9PM. An interesting museum focusing on the communist era in ...
Havel Marketplace, is a popular tourist stop while walking between Wenceslas and Old Town squares. It was primarily a fruit and vegetable market but has ...
A wide selection of world-renowned Czech crystal, china, arts and crafts, garnets, and jewelry is displayed in a spacious three-floor showroom right in the ...
Top Places in Prague
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Prague
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Prague
- Places to visit for business travelers in Prague
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Prague
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Prague
- Great things to do with your kids in Prague
- Adventure activites in Prague
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Prague
- Restaurants serving fast food in Prague
Top Hotels in Prague
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Prague
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Prague
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Prague
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Prague
- Most popular business hotels in Prague
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Prague
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Prague
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Prague
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Prague