Situated only a few minutes walk from Saint Mark's Square, in the heart of Veniceat the start of Via Garibaldi, short distance from the Venice Biennale Pavilion...
Best places to go shopping with your kids in Venice
Here's a list of Best places to go shopping with your kids in Venice recommended by our experts:
The chain of shopping streets and boulevards, extending from the Rialto Bridge to St. Mark's square is called Mercerie. This part of Venice was and has always ...
The Maskmakers Shop is one of the oldest and finest mask making workshops in Venice . We are known for one main reason: our respect of tradition. However, we ...
The Rialto is and has been for many centuries the financial and commercial centre of Venice. It is an area of the San Polo sestiere of Venice , Italy , ...
F.G.B. di Bubacco Giorgio ,the home of venetian glass manufactures - we moved to venice city in 1981 and entered our actual store in 1990. Our store is ...
This is one of the city's bigger mask and costume merchants, and is quite overwhelming at first sight. Enter what to all intents is an enchanted forest of ...
Ca del Sol Maschere is Arts & Crafts Store and it has a long history of Venetian mask making.Traditional Venetian masks, although beautifully crafted, are ...
Top Places in Venice
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Venice
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Venice
- Best Golf Courses to play in Venice
- Must see points of interest in Venice
- Most Popular Theatres in Venice
- Popular Museums in Venice
- Popular religious places in Venice
- Best places to eat in Venice
- Places where Singaporeans love to eat in Venice
Top Hotels in Venice
- Best hotels for Golfers in Venice
- Most popular boutique hotels in Venice
- Best hotels to stay in Venice
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Venice
- Popular Spa Hotels in Venice
- Most Romantic Hotels in Venice
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Venice
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Venice
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Venice