Luna Sentada place serves with Great food and they balanced italian and Asian dishes. This place will not disappoin you.
Places where Singaporeans love to eat in Venice
Here's a list of Places where Singaporeans love to eat in Venice recommended by our experts:
La Zucca serves excellent Italian dishes and they also serve varieties of Vegetarian dishes .Once you visit to this place than it will become one of our ...
Al Covo was founded in January 1987 as a joint realization of a dream for Diane and Cesare Benelli, on their return from the United States, where they met, ...
This evening restaurant is near Piazza San Marco. Duets entertain diners as they eat. Late-night regulars mainly frequent the restaurant. There are outside ...
With long hours and a central location, this refurbished old-timer is Venice's most popular rosticceria, so the continuous turnover guarantees fresh food. With ...
If you like crowds this is the bar for you. It can be found in the thriving Campo Santa Margherita, which is full of people and noise during lunch and ...
The Fritolini was born in the 1800s, the word is derived from frizar which means 'to fry'. Vecio Fritolin is a lasting monument to classic fast food, and takes ...
This is the historical Rialto fish market restaurant and its atmosphere seems to date back to a previous age, the whole area seeming to still be a fish market. ...
Harry's Bar's smaller sibling is one of the area's most enjoyable eating experiences, especially in summer, when you can sit on the terrace. It has the same ...
Top Places in Venice
- Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Venice
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Venice
- Popular places to have Indian food in Venice
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Venice
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Venice
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Venice
- Top things to do in Venice
- Popular Spa Experiences in Venice
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Venice
Top Hotels in Venice
- Most Romantic Hotels in Venice
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Venice
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Venice
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Venice
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Venice
- Most popular business hotels in Venice
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Venice
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Venice
- Best hotels for Golfers in Venice