Kareri Lake is a high altitude, shallow, fresh water lake south of the Dhauladhar range approximately 9 km North West of Dharamsala in Himachal Pradesh. Its ...
Popular Mountains for Rock Climbing in Dharamshala
Here's a list of Popular Mountains for Rock Climbing in Dharamshala recommended by our experts:
Dharamshala Holiday Packages on Sale
Romantic Rendezvous With Himalayas - Standard
- ✔ Transfers
- ✔ Sightseeing
- ✔ B/fast & Dinner
Dharamsala Is One Of The Most Popular Starting Points For Treks And Rock Climbing Over The Ridges Of The Dhauladhar Range. The high snow clad Dhauladhar ranges ...
haramsala over looks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere ...
Kangra Valley's Paddy Fields (Altitude 300 Mts): Monsoon (15 June to 30 August): Displays of Sarus Crane with its juveniles and nests of Cattle Egret in ...
Fresh mountain air, alluring tracks, lingering fragrances of lovely flowers, scenic rural area: all these add joy to classic mountain biking activity in ...
Thangka painting is a uniquely Himalayan Art that attained classical levels in the Tibetan tradition between the 7th and 12th centuries. Its origins lie in ...
It's a good trek for beginners. There are two paths to reach the top of Triund, one from Dharamkot, and another from Bhagsu falls. The Dharamkot path is much ...
A scenic hill station with a large Tibetan community. Being the seat of the Dalai Lama, Dharamshala (Dharamsala) is highly popular both as a pilgrim destination...
Triund Hill is located at a height of about 2,842 meters above sea level and with a distance of about 9 kilometers from McLeodganj (located at height of 2,082 ...
The Tour of Kangra is a cycling adventure and just what it takes to explore the serenity of the valley at a leisurely pace, just you, your bike and that ...
Top Places in Dharamshala
- Romance in in Dharamshala
- Activities to do on Weekends in Dharamshala
- Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Dharamshala
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Dharamshala
- Popular places to have Indian food in Dharamshala
- Must see places to visit for families in Dharamshala
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Dharamshala
- Best cheap eats in town in Dharamshala
- Natural wonders in Dharamshala
Top Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Villas to stay in Dharamshala
- Popular Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Heritage hotels to stay in Dharamshala
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Dharamshala
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Dharamshala
- Most popular business hotels in Dharamshala
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Dharamshala
- Best cheap hotels to stay in Dharamshala