A yummy alternative is the Chinese restaurant and traditional teahouse " Il Padiglione delle Cicogne ", voted number one for Chinese restaurants in Rome.
Popular places to have Chinese food in Rome
Here's a list of Popular places to have Chinese food in Rome recommended by our experts:
This is the place where you can enjoy chinese food at its best, thanks to the passion for traditional cuisine made with fresh and healthy foods that make it ...
The food was good taste, the owner were very kind and most importantly, the price was cheap compared with other chinese restaurant
Nice environment, nice staff but especially real Chinese food. Sichuan spicy meat broth, potato taro to the plate with fresh cilantro, noodles in broth with ...
Chinese Restaurant, The Restaurant Kuriya is the first space that offers Eastern and reflects the offer fusion food in Hong Kong. The Kuriya Restaurant offers ...
It is with pleasure that we publish our menu at this restaurant. A detailed and extensive menu with appetizers, soups, noodles, fried and clearly our sushi and...
Specialty of Hong Kong is the Chinese restaurant, Japanese and Thai street Vittorini, 63-65, in Rome ( Eur zone - Ferratella ). welcomes you in a peaceful ...
Chinese Restaurant which offers you the good dishes with great amazing tastes.
A very good tasting chinese restaurant for lunch or dinner try this place.
Top Places in Rome
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Rome
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Rome
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Rome
- Best places for luxury shopping in Rome
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Rome
- Best places to buy electronics in Rome
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Rome
- Popular Spa Experiences in Rome
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Rome