Batu Ferringhi is Penang's legendary tourist strip. World-class resorts rub shoulders uneasily with haphazardly assembled convenience stores. Batu Ferringhi ...
Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Penang
Here's a list of Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Penang recommended by our experts:
The Mall - GURNEY PLAZA - Penang's Premier Lifestyle Shopping Mall Gurney Plaza is strategically located in the famous Gurney Drive promanade in Penang and ...
Queensbay Mall opened for business on 1 December 2006. It is currently the largest, longest and most modern shopping mall in Penang with a gross built up of ...
Komtar Tower, or Menara Komtar Complex is Penang's tallest building and the sixth tallest building in Malaysia located in the heart of George Town, dominating ...
Penang Bazaar is the centre of bargain stalls in downtown George Town. It is located opposite Mydin store along Penang Road. It was started in 1904-1905 and was...
This is a Antique house with amazing Antiques inside the house and located near Penang, Malaysia. The atmosphere in the house is lovely, the decor makes it feel...
One of the oldest malls in Penang, the plaza is a three-storey podium topped by a seven-storey office block. The Penang Plaza underwent a major revamp in 2009-...
GAMA is said to be the first supermarket-cum-department-store in Penang. It was established as the Pulau Pinang Supermarket, which began operations in 1967 ...
If you are in Penang, you must try the traditional tambun biscuits. No one bakes them better than Wei Shiang. This eminent bakery has been serving their patrons...
Top Places in Penang
- Best places for luxury shopping in Penang
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Penang
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Penang
- Places to visit for business travelers in Penang
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Penang
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Penang
- Top lebanese restaurants in Penang
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Penang
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Penang
Top Hotels in Penang
- Most Romantic Hotels in Penang
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Penang
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Penang
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Penang
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Penang
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Penang
- Most popular business hotels in Penang
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Penang
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Penang