Y Morfa, re-opened in November 2008, offers home-cooked delicious meals with ingredients that have been sourced from the sea and land of Anglesey and North ...
Popular Thai Restaurants in Isle of Anglesey
Here's a list of Popular Thai Restaurants in Isle of Anglesey recommended by our experts:
Nice atmosphere for all our diners, The place offers a cater for small functions, from funeral teas, birthdays, weddings and christenings.
'The Straits' restaurant was opened in April 2009, by Phil (head chef) and Lucy (front of house manager and dessert chef/baker). We offer a diverse menu to suit...
Noëlle's at Tre-Ysgawen offers a fine dining experience, non-residents are welcome at the restaurant, advance booking isn't essential but do call ahead if you ...
This 18th Century Georgian Town House is believed to have been built as a Dower House for a local wealthy family. Now, fully restored and adapted for use as a ...
Cennin is a fine-dining restaurant, serving quality food in an informal style, in the heart of Beaumaris, on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey. Our award-winning ...
Ye Olde Bulls Head Inn, a sophisticated blend of the ancient and modern, has been welcoming guests since the 15th century. Privately owned, it occupies a ...
Top Places in Isle of Anglesey
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Isle of Anglesey
- Top things to do in Isle of Anglesey
- Must see places to visit for families in Isle of Anglesey
- Best cheap eats in town in Isle of Anglesey
- Savour the local food at these places in Isle of Anglesey
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Isle of Anglesey
- Best places to buy electronics in Isle of Anglesey
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Isle of Anglesey
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Isle of Anglesey