The L'Elephant restaurant is located in the heart of the historic Luang Prabang peninsula between the Mekong and Nam Khan River. Luang Prabang, the former royal...
Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Luang Prabang
Here's a list of Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Luang Prabang recommended by our experts:
Utopia is a place to meet with friends, relax, play guitar, watch the sunset across the river, but mainly just relax. There's a wooden deck built over the cliff...
Les 3 Nagas has a reputation for serving fine Lao cuisine that is pretty authentic if not as spicy as traditional Lao cooking. They are also comfortably in the ...
High in the mountains surrounding the city of Luang Prabang, Laos, dwell a bouquet of diverse hilltribes who produce a rare specialty highland Arabica coffee.
Blue Lagoon Restaurant serves Asian dishes, Pasta and also European food
Dyen Sabai Restaurant and Bar is located in Luang Prabang, Laos. For those wishing to escape the busy atmosphere of the main streets, Dyen Sabai is the perfect ...
Pizza Phan Luang serves a wide range of delicious Pizzas.
Le Banneton Cafe Excellant french bakery which also has a branck in Vientiane. Has over 30 types of bread & pastaries. Open from 6.30AM to about 6PM. Very good ...
Top Places in Luang Prabang
- Must see points of interest in Luang Prabang
- Top things to do in Luang Prabang
- Best places to eat in Luang Prabang
- Popular Spa Experiences in Luang Prabang
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Luang Prabang
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Luang Prabang
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Luang Prabang
- Popular religious places in Luang Prabang
- Best cheap eats in town in Luang Prabang