The market almost opposite the main minibus station next to the Centre Point Shopping Complex on Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens is known as the Filipino Market, as ...
Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Kota Kinabalu
Here's a list of Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Kota Kinabalu recommended by our experts:
A variety of shops, including a multitude of eateries and restaurants, combine with boutiques, jewelry stores and computer shops to draw quite a crowd. City ...
Wisma Merdeka, enjoying as it does a City centre location on the waterfront, is one of Kota Kinabalu's most successful shopping centres offering a wide range of...
1Borneo is a mixed development project strategically located on 23.3 acres of prime land along Jalan Sulaman Highway, adjacent to University Malaysia Sabah (UMS...
Kota Kinabalu Handicraft Market (Next to the waterfront). Formerly known as "Pasar Filipino". Synonymous with pearls, local handicrafts, home decorations and ...
Centre Point Sabah is a one-stop shopping, dinning, office, car park and amusement complex serving the State Capital. This project was constructed on a 4.6 ...
Rip Curl is A Major Australian designer, manufacturer, and Retailer, and A Major Athletic Sponsor.
Top Places in Kota Kinabalu
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Kota Kinabalu
- Take back some memories with you in Kota Kinabalu
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants serving fast food in Kota Kinabalu
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Kota Kinabalu
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Kota Kinabalu
- Recommended places for having food in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places for family dining in Kota Kinabalu