St. Mark's Basilica is blending the architectural styles of East and West, Venice's magnificent basilica was consecrated in 832 AD as an ecclesiastical building...
Spend quality time with your spouse in Venice
Here's a list of Spend quality time with your spouse in Venice recommended by our experts:
The Doge's Palace is a palace built in Venetian Gothic style, and one of the main landmarks of the city of Venice , northern Italy . The palace was the...
This historic bridge connects the Doge's Palace with its prisons and was named for the condemned prisoners who crossed it to meet their executioners.
Glass Museum (Museo del Vetro) — On Murano, the island so typical of its glasswork. Closed on 25 December, 1 January. Working hours: 10 - 17 (winter), 10 - 18 (...
History of the Library and its collections, the library and the physical description of the location in the city, publications, announcements and projects that ...
The Museo Correr is a museum in Venice, northern Italy. Located in St. Mark's Square, Venice, it is one of the 11 civic museums run by the Fondazione Musei ...
It is said that Napoleon called San Marco "the drawing room of Europe." And it is a breathtakingly beautiful place.
Clock tower (Torre dell'Orologio), (San Marco Square), . — Having been closed for restoration for many years, the restored astronomical clock is now visible...
How often do you have a chance to take a water taxi in Venice to see glass items made by hand Yes, as others have said, the owners want you purchase something...
The first dry crossing of the Grand Canal was a pontoon bridge built in 1181 by Nicolò Barattieri . It was called the Ponte della Moneta, presumably because ...
Top Places in Venice
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Venice
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Venice
- Best places for luxury shopping in Venice
- Places to visit for business travelers in Venice
- Take back some memories with you in Venice
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Venice
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Venice
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Venice
- Best Golf Courses to play in Venice
Top Hotels in Venice
- Best hotels for Golfers in Venice
- Most popular boutique hotels in Venice
- Best hotels to stay in Venice
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Venice
- Popular Spa Hotels in Venice
- Most Romantic Hotels in Venice
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Venice
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Venice
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Venice