Day 1: Nairobi To Lake Nakuru
- Morning departure to Lake Nakuru National park for a special sighting of the rare black rhino (an endangered species), one of the big five animals.
- After, enjoy a full day game drive with a picnic lunch.
- Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge
Day 2: Lake Nakuru To To Maasai Mara National Reserve
- The driver will pick you from the and drive to Maasai Mara.
- Upon arrival at the camp for check in and lunch.
- After lunch, depart for a game viewing drive in the Mara Reserve. Return back to the camp for a sumptuous buffet dinner ending with good time for resting at the camp.
- Masai Mara Reserve is the most popular tourism destination in Kenya. Located in the Great Rift Valley in primarily open grassland. Wildlife is most concentrated on the reserve’s western escarpment.
- Its regarded as the jewel of Kenya’s wildlife Viewing areas. The annual wildebeest’s migration alone involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July and departing in November.
- Hardly can a visitor miss to spot the big five. The phenomenal wildebeest migration which is a spectacular event only seen in Maasai mara is the wonder of the world.
- Dinner and overnight at Jambo Mara Safari Lodge:
Day 3: Full Day Maasai Mara
- Have breakfast at 6:30 am and at 7 pm, leave for a full day game viewing in the park. On this day, spend the full day exploring Masai Mara in search of the big five, hippos and Nile crocodile.
- Thereafter, go for a picnic lunch in park under a croton tree shade overlooking the vast landscape of the park.
- Optional: In the evening, Visit the local Masai village for a Masai cultural tour at USD20. Learn about the Masai community and interact with the local Masai people.
- Dinner and overnight at Jambo Mara: http://www.jambomara.com/
Day 4: Maasai Mara To Serengeti Via Isebania Border
- Early morning game drive to see the early hunters.
- Breakfast and then depart for Serengeti Through the Isebania border.
- Arrive border at Lunch time - 30 Minutes process of getting visa. Hand over to our Tanzanian driver and cook.
- In Tanzania we use 4 wheel drive land cruiser. evening game drive en route to the camp.
- Dinner and overnight at Osinon camp:
Day 5: Full Day In Serengeti
- Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti.
- A scenic four hour drive, full day game drive together with late evening game drive.
- Dinner and overnight at Osinon camp
Day 6: Serengeti To Ngorongoro
- Depart Serengeti with a Game drive in route to Ngorongoro are which extents to the National Park. Enjoy a picnic lunch.
- Later proceed and pass through the Olduvai Gorge, in northern Tanzania. Often called the cradle of mankind, this area is internationally recognized for Louis and Mary Leakey’s famous discoveries of early humans and magnificent antiquities documenting the evolutionary history of our stone tool-using ancestors over the last two million years. Research at Olduvai began almost a century ago, producing an unparalleled wealth of archaeological and paleontological data for the study of some key phases of early human evolution Museum viewing.
- Then proceed to our hotel for check-in at the Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge.
- Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge https://www.serenahotels.com/ngorongoro
Day 7: Ngorongoro To Lake Manyara
- Breakfast, check out and proceed directly to the Crater floor for a morning game drive.
- Later proceed to Lake Manyara. This is a Small park so 3 to 4 hours game drive will be enough.
- Optional at visit at Karatu Village for a walk at an extra cost.
- Dinner and overnight at Marera Lodge:
Day 8: Lake Manyara To Tarangire To Arusha
- You are picked up after breakfast and drive to the Tarangire National Park to start off our game viewing experience.
- Tarangire National Park is Tanzania's fifth largest park and is named after the life-giving Tarangire River that provides the only permanent water for wildlife in the area.
- The river is a magnet for wildlife during the dry season when massive concentrations of elephant, buffalo, wildebeest and zebra congregate along its banks.
- The Tarangire River runs up the centre of the park through diverse habitats and varied topography. Gentle rolling hills interspersed with giant baobab trees, open acacia woodlands and seasonal swamps provide a spectacular and picturesque setting.
- Proceed to Arusha for drop off.
- Dinner and overnight at the Accommodation for this day is Venus Arusha Hotel - Booked on Half Board
Day 9: Arusha To Amboseli Through Namanga Border
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Then later depart for Amboseli National park via Namanga border. Our driver from Kenyan side will pick you up and proceed to Amboseli for an afternoon game drive enroute and lunch.
- Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge https://www.serenahotels.com/amboseli
Day 10: Full Day Amboseli National Park
- Early morning game drive later return back to lodge for breakfast.
- After breakfast Full day spent in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well-known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Later return to the camp/lodge.
- Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Safari lodge https://www.serenahotels.com/amboseli
Day 11: Amboseli To Nairobi
Breakfast at the Lodge and thereafter proceed, check out and drive back to Nairobi drop off Airport for your departure flights.