Prices shown include two way flights, stay and all taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Experience Kerala Sunny Beaches by spending one day at Cherai Beach
Experience Kerala Mystic Hill Station by spending two days at Munnar in an Organic farmhouse/Yoga Retreat,surrounded by spice plantations and tea estates.
Experience Kerala Wild life and Spices by spending one day at Thekkady in a Luxury Plantation Retreat amid 30 acres of Cardamom plantation.
Experience Kerala Backwaters by spending one day on a Houseboat Backwater cruise from Kumarakom to Alleppy
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Enjoy In The Cherai Beach - Experience Kerala Sunny Beaches
Reach Cochin by early morning. Our staff/driver will receive you from airport/railway station.
Head to Fort Cochin .Fresh up yourself and enjoy Kerala traditional breakfast at Kuppath HomeStay *
Enjoy Cochin Sightseeing Fort Cochin, Chinese Fishing nets, Bolgatty Palace, Dutch palace, Jewish Synagoge
After noon head to Cherai (30Km, 1 Hr) and check in to Les 3 Elephants Beach House
Enjoy your evening at Cherai beach and local sightseeing.
Day 2: Arrive At Munnar
You will be picked up from Cochin to drive to Munnar, known as nature lover's paradise (04 Hours). Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams small water falls, Rubber, Pepper cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests Kerala, an incomparable beauty, God has itself blessed his own country' to have an everlasting memory of your days in Kerala . On arrival at Munnar check in to Hotel. Freshen up and proceed for a sightseeing tour in and around Munnar, Devikulam an enchanting Hill station. The Sita Devi Lake with its mineral waters and picturesque surroundings. Powerhouse water falls, Anayirankal Dam.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Power House Waterfalls is a popular tourist attraction in the hill resort of Munnar of Kerala. It is located on the way to Periyar wildlife Sanctuary of Thekkady from Munnar. ...
Munnar-Kumily Hwy, Kerala 685613
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 3: Depart Munnar
Early breakfast at hotel, and you may proceed to visit Mattupetty, Echo Point, Kundala Dam and Eravikulam National Park. Return to hotel and check out. Transfer you to Cochin - airport / Railway station. End of Tour / services with some of the best memories in your life.
Moolakada, Opposite Workers Recreation Center, Pallivasal Estate - 685612, Munnar
Hotel Treetop (3 star)
Kumily Thekkady Road - 685536, Thekkady
A.T.D.C. House Boats
A.T.D.C. Houseboat Jetty, South of Pallathuruthy Bridge, Pallathuruthy, Alleppey
1. Meals other than breakfast unless specified.
2. Flight/Train booking charges.
3. Activity charges if any (Boat rides,Elephant rides, Cooking Classes)
4. Entry fees at tourist spots if any.
5. Advance Boating Tickets’ Booking Charges at Thekkady.
6. Ayurvedic massage charges if any.
7. Jeep/jungle safari charges if any.
8. All other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusion list
We request you to inform us in written. We would try our best to reduce the cancellation charges however as a general policy the cancellation charges would be as follows.
• 14 days to 10 days prior to arrival - 10% of the service / tour cost
• 05 days to 09 days prior to arrival - 25% of the service / tour cost
• 04 days to 48 hours prior to arrival - 50% of the service / tour cost.
• Less than 48 hours or no show - NO REFUND.
• Over and Above the transaction amount will be deducted on refund ( Bank Remittance / Credit Card )
Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.