Road transport from Delhi - AC Indigo
|Tempo Traveler (12 Seater)
||Tempo Traveler (15 Seater)
||Tempo Traveler (9 Seater)
||AC Swift Dzire
||Tempo Traveler (24 Seater)
||Tempo Traveler (17 Seater)
Hotel options available in the package
||Hotel and Room
|Breakfast and Dinner
Sightseeing and Transfers
Other inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Manali is famous as a Honeymoon Destination among Indian tourists while Western tourists visit Manali for adventure sports and leisure, nature trips in the Himalayas. A gateway to Spiti, lahaul, Kinnaur & Leh regions, Manali has become a hub for multi adventure activities and serious trekking. Little wonder then that it is known as the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA!
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi - Transfer To Manali
- Upon arrival and meet and greet with our representative at Delhi Airport/Railway Station, get ready as we hit the road to the beautiful hill station of Manali (2000 meters above sea level). Located in the Beas River Valley, Manali is a very popular hill station flocked by tourists from across the country. Manali can be reached from the national highway that leads to the Ladakh region. The snow-clad mountain peaks, rich flora and fauna, and several other prominent attractions make a trip to Manali most worthwhile.
- According to a legend, Manu was a sage who is believed to have recreated human life after the world was devastated after a great flood. There is an ancient temple in the old Manali village that is devoted to this sage. Some of the other popular attractions of this quaint destination include Hadimba Temple, Manali Sanctuary, Arjun Gufa and Jagatsukh. Upon reaching your hotel, check-in and get comfortable. Have a delicious dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 2: Manali Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast, walk through Manali town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery and the handicraft centre. Later, visit the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, Jagatsukh and Vashist kund.
- Hadimba Devi Temple - is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahābhārata. The temple is surrounded by a cedar forest at the foot of the Himālayas.
- Vashisht, an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphur spring is piped into a modern bath-house.
- Return to hotel by late afternoon. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day Excursion To Rohtang Pass (At Own Cost) And Solang Valley
- After an early breakfast, get ready to go on an excursion to the iconic tourist attraction in Himachal - Rohtang Pass. Enjoy a breathtaking drive through Snow Point on the road to Rohtang Pass (closed on Tuesdays). After a certain point, only vehicles with permit are allowed to proceed on Manali - Rohtang highway. You have to take the vehicle with permit (at your own cost) to travel further to Rohtang Pass.
- An iconic tourist attraction in Manali, Rohtang Pass (13,054 ft) is located on the watershed between the water basins of the Chenab River and the Beas River. Besides Lahaul and Spiti, Rohtang Pass also serves as the gateway to Pangi and the valley of Leh. Manali-Leh Highway, a part of NH 21, transverses Rohtang Pass. The Pass offers visitors beautiful sights of glaciers and mountain peaks such as Geypan and Lahaul Valley.
- Later, visit the famous Solang Valley. At 8500 ft above mean sea level, the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh, Solang Valley is a must-see for adrenaline junkies. You can choose to go parachuting paragliding, skating or zorbing (at own expense). Its lush forests, apple orchards, snowcapped peaks and rivers attract visitors as well. Also halt at Marhi, Rahala falls and Nehru Kund. By evening, return to your hotel in Manali and enjoy a lovely dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day Excursion To Manikran
After breakfast, get ready to visit Manikaran, the hottest Sulphur Spring Waters in the world. This religious site is visited by both Hindus and Sikhs in large numbers. On the way back towards Kullu, you are going to halt at the famous Kullu Shawl Industry, where you can do a little shopping for your loved ones. We can also enjoy river rafting at Manikaran. Evening return back to Hotel at Manali.
Day 5: Departure From Manali To Delhi
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Delhi (by road). Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the airport/railway station to board your flight/train back home. Your trip in Himachal has come to an end. Let the memories begin!
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Packages with same itinerary, different hotels
Hotel Chandermukhi Manali
Hotel Him Shakti Manali
Harmony Blue Valley View
Harmony Purple River View
Hotel Vintage Manali
Hotel Manali Retreat
Keys Lite Apple Nest
The Rioso Resort Manali
Hotel Prini Palace
Sixth Element Cottage
Hotel Solang Ski Resort
The Rioso Resort Manali
Hotel Snow Peak Retreat
Snow Valley Resorts
Hotel Daffodil Manali
Whistling Pines Resort and Spa
The Manali Inn
Quality Inn River Country Resorts
Apple Country Resort
White Mist - A Sterling Holiday Resort
Citrus Manali Resorts
The Holiday Resorts and Cottages Manali
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa
The Anantmaya Resort
WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat