Flying Fox Kikar is the longest zip tour in South Asia and India's first forest based aerial adventure zip line experience. Soar over the canopy and forested ...
Adventure activites in Chandigarh
Here's a list of Adventure activites in Chandigarh recommended by our experts:
Designed and sculpted to perfection, Chandigarh is one of the greenest cities in India – located at the foothills of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas. The sprawling open spaces in the first planned city of post-independence India provide a much needed breather from the stressful energy of the concrete jungle in major metropolitan cities. Cosmopolitan Chandigarh boasts brilliant modern architecture, high urban planning, low crime rate and ideal climactic conditions. Tourists look forward to the promise of adventure here - exploring the plethora of beautiful gardens and picnic spots dotting the landscape in Chandigarh. The clean and green surroundings of Chandigarh are an irresistible allure for many, including adventure seekers and solo travellers. From chilling at Rock Garden or Leisure Valley, and strolling along Pinjore Garden or boating in Sukhna Lake, to shopping, dropping in at a local bakery or soulful gurudwara or temple – the different places to visit in Chandigarh ensure a memorable vacation for the whole gang. Besides, the location of Chandigarh in close proximity to Himachal Pradesh is a massive allure for those who also want to go further up in the Himalayan region. Here is a definitive list of the top adventure activities in Chandigarh:
Bird watching, boating, yachting, rowing, picnics, and water skiing are some of the outdoor activities in Chandigarh that you can enjoy at the Sukhna Lake that ...
An oddity is Burail village located in the center of the modern planned city that is renowned across the globe as a monument to planning , to layout, to order, ...
Chandigarh is a city in Northern India that serves as the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana. The city of Chandigarh was the first planned city in ...
This is the place! When you visit Chandigarh you must visit The National Portrait Gallery in Sector 17. This is located just adjacent to The Chandigarh State ...
Cleopatra is day spa, catering for women and men, located in Sector 8. Nicely done up with good range of services offered. Open from 7 A.M. to 8 P.M. Nice ...
FunCity, the biggest Amusement Park and Water Park in entire northern region, is spread over 43 acres of scenic land. Just 20 Kms from Chandigarh on the ...
O2 Spa at Hotel Park Plaza Chandigarh is a luxury Spa with 5 Star ambiance. It's located in one of the best hotel in Chandigarh, offering range of services ...
Modern salon services help people stay beautiful without having to spend years in a dark room to keep their skin fresh. Get out there with Groupon.
Top Places in Chandigarh
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Chandigarh
- Savour the local food at these places in Chandigarh
- Most popular areas in Chandigarh
- Popular Places to have Andhra Food in Chandigarh
- Popular places to have North Indian Food in Chandigarh
- Must Visit Tourist Places in Chandigarh
- Top 10 places to visit in Chandigarh
- Points of Interest in Chandigarh
- Top Places for Sightseeing in Chandigarh
Top Hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular 4 star hotels in Chandigarh
- Most popular boutique hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular Spa Hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Chandigarh
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Chandigarh
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Chandigarh
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Chandigarh
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Chandigarh
- Best hotels to stay in Chandigarh