In Malay, Bukit Merah means "red hill" (bukit is Malay for "hill", while merah means "red"). Bukit Merah Laketown Resort is Malaysia's premier northern ...
Adventure activites in Penang
Here's a list of Adventure activites in Penang recommended by our experts:
Jungle Trekking & Camping - Enjoy walking through the reserve forest in Teluk Bahang, go to the northwestern cape of the island where there are unspoiled ...
One of the few natural forests on the island, the Penang National Park (Taman Negara Pulau Pinang) is located at the North-Western side of the island, in Muka ...
Visit to one of the world's largest butterfly farms and botanical gardens to see various species of flowers, trees and butterflies that welcome your visit!
Cycling (Explore Balik Pulau), 597 Jl Sungai Pinang. Explore Balik Pulau. The visitor's centre in Balik Pulau offers daily guided cycling tour around the Balik ...
Penang Longest Trail is a 10.8 km journey. The chartered bus will drop you at Chin Farm. You will walk along the road into the jungle. Then you will pass a ...
Adventure Zone is a 10,000-square-foot facility comprising of a comprehensive indoor playground with three categories of drop slides and multiple sections of ...
Enjoy unlimited fun at Lost World of Tambun with your friends and family. This water theme park is absolutely a fun destination for all families. The Park is ...
Set up in 2002, we offer a variety of courses ranging from PADI Scuba Diver right up to the profession al certification of you becoming a full fledged PADI ...
A private water sports centre in Tanjung Bungah, Penang Water Sports Center is the hub of water sports action. Offering kayaks, canoes and boats for rent, this ...
Top Places in Penang
- Great things to do with your kids in Penang
- Take back some memories with you in Penang
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Penang
- Best places for luxury shopping in Penang
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Penang
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Penang
- Places to visit for business travelers in Penang
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Penang
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Penang
Top Hotels in Penang
- Most Romantic Hotels in Penang
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Penang
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Penang
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Penang
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Penang
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Penang
- Most popular business hotels in Penang
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Penang
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Penang