Hong Kong Disneyland covers attractions in the newest Disney theme park, located on Lantau Island in Hong Kong, China. It includes many attractions cloned from...
Best Amusement Parks and Theme Parks in Hong Kong
Here's a list of Best Amusement Parks and Theme Parks in Hong Kong recommended by our experts:
Dynamic, vibrant and restless Hong Kong has the palpable energy of a dazzling cosmopolitan you can’t miss from the moment you arrive. The ‘Pearl of the Orient’ has a remarkable skyline, parks and musuems, landmarks, tourist attractions (such as the unmissable Disneyland!) and countless street markets to explore and get lost in. Shopping has to be on the top of your list, along with sightseeing and the latest crop of the best restaurants and bars. Ferries and boat rides await you. Take in incredible views from the Star Ferry. Get the best views of the iconic Hong Kong skyline along Victoria Harbour by getting on board the Star Ferry at the Tsim Sha Tsui terminal and setting sail to Central. This is one of the best modes of transport in the city. We have rounded up the best experiences and things to see and do in Hong Kong. There are some experiences that simply shouldn’t be missed! Ngong Ping Cable Car is a visually spectacular 5.7km bi-cable ropeway. The cable car journey begins from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the angle station on Airport Island and turns about 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau. Visitors looking for something to complete their Hong Kong trip will enjoy some of the best views during their joyful 25-minute ride: the vistas of the distant and vast South China Sea and the rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park from the cable car slowly take over from the hustle and bustle of the city. The journey also offers a breathtaking panorama of the Hong Kong International Airport, verdant, mountainous terrain of Lantau Island, Tian Tan Buddha and the 360-degree view of Ngong Ping Plateau. We have rounded up the top 10 things to do in Hong Kong. There are some experiences that simply shouldn’t be missed!
Ocean Park Hong Kong, commonly known as a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park, situated in Wong Chuk Hang and Nam Long Shan in ...
Ngong Ping Village is a beautiful themed village that is beginning to feature on every visitors itinerary. Located in one of the biggest outlying islands, ...
Visit the world famous attraction, Madame Tussauds and see many different famous faces from all around the world.
Hong Kong's harbor dazzles with neon at night, but the synchronized Symphony of Lights laser show takes the nightly spectacle to another level. Cruise Hong Kong...
The charming Star Ferry boats have been faithfully carrying passengers from Hong Kong Island to Kowloon and back since 1888. While the two sides of Victoria ...
Dialogue in the Darkis a unique and inspiring experience. They have a range of activities suitable for different people, including: suitable for the public to ...
Hong Kong Disneyland Tour is a special tour.The ultimate way to enjoy our newest lands Grizzly Gulch, Toy Story Land and Mystic Point. Enjoy 3 hours of Hong ...
Hong Kong Wetland Park  is a relaxing park set amidst an ecological mitigation area. One can stroll along a network of board walks built over the marshy area...
Top Places in Hong Kong
- Best Indian Restaurants near Tsim Sha Tsui in Hong Kong
- Best Indian Restaurants near Kowloon in Hong Kong
- Best Places to have Vegetarian Food near Disneyland in Hong Kong
- Best Vegetarian Restaurants near Tsim Sha Tsui in Hong Kong
- Experience Local Culture at these Places in Hong Kong
- Best Experiences near Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong
- Indulge in Art at these Places in Hong Kong
- Best Art Museums in Hong Kong
- Popular Chinese Temples in Hong Kong
Top Hotels in Hong Kong
- Most Romantic Hotels in Hong Kong
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Hong Kong
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Hong Kong
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Hong Kong
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Hong Kong
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Hong Kong
- Most popular business hotels in Hong Kong
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Hong Kong