Best Bars in Pattaya
Here's a list of Best Bars in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
Pattaya is everybody’s go-to destination for sun, sand and surf! Aside from its idyllic beaches, there is also a famous saying that there is a street for any kind of night in Pattaya. Many tourists from around the world visit this fascinating destination in Thailand to enjoy the world famous Pattaya nightlife and check out the many clubs and bars the city has to offer. Once the sun goes down, the city comes alive in the most exciting ways. Most night time fun and entertainment are found in Walking Street and the beach road areas, but there are many bars (all the imaginable varieties!), discos and clubs in tiny pockets all across the city. It is well worth your time to dedicate a night to really exploring Pattaya's electric, infamous nightlife at the coolest venues with the most splendid views out over the beach. Here is a definitive list of the best bars and lounges in Pattaya to make the most of your time in Thailand:
Lovely Corner Bar, (corner of Beach Rd and Soi 7). 08:00-open as long as there are customers. Clean, airy, well-run beer bar in a great location to view the ...
the NOW Hotel is located on Jomtien Beach road around soi 12, the sister hotel of Sarita Chalet & Spa Hotel approx. 200 meters and Grand Jomtien Palace Hotel ...
There are several good British Pubs for fish and chips or roast beef and Yorkshire pudding: The Sportsman (Soi 13), The Pig and Whistle (Soi 7) and The Queen ...
Hot Tuna bars , all on Walking Street. Hot Tuna 2 has become a pool hall but the other three follow the same style - live music. Al four are owned and run by a ...
Tim Bar Beer on Second Rd (opposite Soi 12) is an otherwise relatively run-of-the-mill go-go that plays nothing but DVDs, with a very strong bias towards live ...
Night Wish Bar is located in Soi 6 Pattaya, opposite Jack Tars and between Lisa Bar and The Clansman. The bar was taken over and renovated by a new management...
Bruno's Restaurant.Fine dining restaurant serving both European cuisine and some Thai dishes. Multi-course set menus and a la carte also available.
Mantra Restaurant & Bar is a chic and stylish culinary experience unlike any other. Located on Pattaya Beach Road in Amari Pattaya, Mantra features seven open ...
Sailor Bar and Restaurant, (about 30 m up Soi 8 from Beach Rd). 07:30-03:00. This may be the best kept secret in Pattaya. Terrific restaurant (also a bar) ...
Top Places in Pattaya
- Best Places to Eat on a Budget in Pattaya
- Must Visit Restaurants for Great Food in Pattaya
- Best Bars with a View in Pattaya
- Best Restaurants with a View in Pattaya
- Romantic Places for Dinner in Pattaya
- Cheap Indian Food in Pattaya
- Indian Vegetarian Restaurants in Pattaya
- Best Indian Restaurants in Pattaya
- Best Nightlife Places in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- 10 Best Affordable Hotels in Pattaya
- 10 Best Wellness Retreats in Pattaya
- Best 5 Star Resorts in Pattaya
- Best Hostels to Stay near Airport in Pattaya
- Best 3 Star Hotels near Airport in Pattaya
- Budget Boutique Hotels in Pattaya
- Cheap Hostels in Pattaya
- Best 6 Star Hotels in Pattaya
- Cheap 5 Star Hotels in Pattaya