Fusion Chinese Dinner & Laser Night View Tour Take this evening tour and enjoy a delicious Fusion Chinese dinner as well as see the spectacular multimedia show...
Best Offbeat travel experiences in Hong Kong
Here's a list of Best Offbeat travel experiences in Hong Kong recommended by our experts:
The cool and unusual things to do in Hong Kong make it to most travellers’ bucket lists. Take the time to get to know Hong Kong beyond the delightful classics and usual suspects. The city boasts an exciting variety of the most unique experiences, offbeat attractions and quirky things to mark off your checklist. Past its skyscrapers and temples, there are many things to do in Hong Kong that are not too hard to find, and completely worth looking into. Hong Kong is often chock-a-block with restaurants and tourists, but there are also many unusual, charming pockets and fun attractions such as Yuen Po Street Bird Garden. A popular haunt for songbird supporters, the visually marvellous garden is designed in the style of a traditional Chinese garden. The park has dozens of stalls selling exotic birds, beautifully crafted bamboo cages, porcelain water dishes and other bird-care paraphernalia. Also explore the coolest markets and discover quirky eating spots. You mustn’t miss the delicious dim sums at the cheapest Michelin starred restaurant in the world! You’ll need more than a couple of days in Hong Kong to do it all!
Unique open-top bus offering Hop-on Hop-off routes to see all major sights of Southern part of Hong Kong Island within 24-hours.
Visit Chinese folk Culture Village, Safari Park, and beach resorts, Window of the World, which offers replicas of the Eiffel tower, the pyramids, and Taj Mahal.
The Heritage Tour offers visitors a first hand experience of the great restorations that have been taking place in Hong Kong to preserve its rich cultural ...
A half day tour including a tram ride to Victoria Peak, visits to Aberdeen and Stanley Market.
Unique open-top bus offering Hop-on Hop-off routes to see all major sights of Hong Kong Island within 24-hours.
The Big Bus Night Tour is a 1 hour panoramic tour of Kowloon. The tour will take you through the bustling heart of Hong Kong at a time when Kowloon is at its ...
Visit Shenzhen Museum, Mineral Museum, China Folk Cultural Villages.
Visit Wynn Fountain show & Tree of Prosperity, Light show at Parisian
Top Places in Hong Kong
- Activities to do on Weekends in Hong Kong
- Exciting Experiences by the Beach in Hong Kong
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Hong Kong
- Best Bars with a View in Hong Kong
- Best Restaurants with a View in Hong Kong
- Popular Brunch Places in Hong Kong
- Romantic Places for Dinner in Hong Kong
- Best Indian Restaurants in Hong Kong
- Indian Vegetarian Restaurants in Hong Kong
Top Hotels in Hong Kong
- Best 7-Star Resorts in Hong Kong
- Cheap Beach Resorts in Hong Kong
- Best Villas with Private Pool in Hong Kong
- Best Resorts with Private Pool in Hong Kong
- Cheap Hotels with Breakfast in Hong Kong
- 10 Most Expensive Hotels in Hong Kong
- Best Hotels to Stay near Airport in Hong Kong
- Best Homestays in Hong Kong
- Best Luxury Hotels with Jacuzzi in Hong Kong