Best Places for Art and Culture in Genting
Here's a list of Best Places for Art and Culture in Genting recommended by our experts:
The Visitors' Galleria is a one-stop information center for Genting Highlands, located at the lobby of Maxims Genting Hotel. Open from morning till night daily...
A trip to heaven, Chin Swee Temple has images of numerous Buddhist deities on its carvings. This temple was established in 1994. The Chin Swee Temple is famous ...
Museum: Ripley's Believe It or Not! is a franchise, founded by Robert Ripley, which deals in bizarre events and items so strange and unusual that readers might ...
Jamek Mosque is one of the oldest mosques in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is located at the confluence of the Klang and Gombak River and was designed by Arthur ...
Top Places in Genting Highlands
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Genting
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Genting
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Genting
- Top things to do in Genting
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Genting
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Genting
- Must see places to visit for families in Genting
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Genting
- Best Italian restaurants in Genting