A six-floor shopping mall devoted to computer gear, famous for its pirated media. The bootleg trade is much more low-key than it used to be, but software and ...
Best places to buy electronics in Bangkok
Here's a list of Best places to buy electronics in Bangkok recommended by our experts:
Shopping in Bangkok is an experience that is hard to pass up! Opportunities are everywhere you go – from world-renowned floating markets, the hustle of buzzing street markets & night markets, to department stores and towering air conditioned shopping malls with the best possible high street and luxury retail brands to languidly check out and buy on your holiday. Bangkok is home to an exhaustive, delightful variety of things to shop – take your pick from items such as designer jewellery, cool street fashion, vintage clothes, charming antiques for souvenirs and memorabilia, funky footwear and lots more. Bangkok is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The city of contrasts packs great vibes and so much liveliness, with action at every turn. More than just a starting point for your Thai vacation, Bangkok shows visitors a time of their lives with the most fun and entertainment, and memories of experiences that stay with you long after you have left the city. For a taste of Thailand and if you wish to specifically shop local goodies, take a stroll through the best night markets in Bangkok – they have such a celebratory, festival ambience with live music, a diverse spread of snacks and drinks and local handicraft/souvenir items. Here is a definitive list of the best places to buy electronics in Bangkok:
Shopping integrated under Concept "One stop shopping" is located on an area of over 23 acres includes office buildings, 20 floors, the hotel Pathumwan Princess ...
Seacon Square, Asia's largest Shopping and Entertainment Complex, is one if the most outstanding and eye-catching complexes of eastern Bangkok. Covering 34 ...
A new five-floor parabola-roofed mall squeezed between shophouses. It caters to the digitised lifestyle, with gadgets and cameras, PCs and toys, plus a Mac ...
Fortune Town (ฟอร์จูนทาวน์), Best places in Bangkok to buy computer gear. It has an extensive mobile phone section on the second floor and computer sections on ...
Set just behind the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, some fifty shops fill the elegant white building of OP Place, which provides a more relaxed shopping experience ...
All Seasons Place, 87 Witthayu Rd (Wireless Rd) (BTS Phloen Chit), ÃÂÃÂ +66 2 654-3888, . 09:00-18:00 daily. Another elegant and massive shopping ...
O.P. Place, 30/1 Charoen Krung Soi 38 (Oriental Pier), ☎ +66 2 266-0186. 10:30-18:30 daily. This luxury neo-classical building is a great starting point for ...
Occupying an area of over 215,000 square feet in Pathumthani (one of the provinces surrounding Bangkok), Future Park Rangsit is simply one of Asia's largest ...
Erawan Bangkok (เอราวัณกรุงเทพ), 494 Phloen Chit Rd (BTS Chit Lom), ☎ +66 2 250-7777, . 10:00-22:00 daily. Linked by skybridges with the Amarin Plaza and ...
Top Places in Bangkok
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Bangkok
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Bangkok
- Best places for family dining in Bangkok
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Bangkok
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Bangkok
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Bangkok
- Take back some memories with you in Bangkok
- Best places for luxury shopping in Bangkok
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Bangkok
Top Hotels in Bangkok
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Bangkok
- Top hotels for Golfers in Bangkok
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Bangkok
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Bangkok
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Bangkok
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Bangkok
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Bangkok
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Bangkok
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Bangkok