Walking Street is part of the city of Pattaya, Thailand. It is a tourist attraction that draws foreigners and Thai nationals, primarily for the night life. It ...
Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Pattaya
Here's a list of Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
Pattaya is a vibrant coastal city and popular holiday destination. Beach bums and water sports enthusiasts take to the waters all day long at Pattaya’s famous beaches – brimming with life from dawn to dusk. Come night-time, and you’ll find that the action shifts to the streets. There is a famous saying that there is a street for any kind of night in Pattaya. Many tourists visit this fascinating destination in Thailand to enjoy the world famous Pattaya nightlife. Aside from its fabulous beaches and electric nightlife scene, there are also varied opportunities for shopping in Pattaya. Admittedly shopping is not why people tend to visit Pattaya, but there are actually a diverse range of options, from popular street markets to plush malls suited to a range of budgets and needs. Find an impressive shopping mix of local bazaars, a floating market, the best of high street fashion and street food. There are a few truly great malls in the city, and they are a popular place for retail therapy and leisurely hang outs. The malls boast impressive dining options, top designer labels, multiplex cinemas, bowling alleys and lots more. Some of the malls on popular streets are actually just large air conditioned markets - with plenty of local goodies on offer. Here is a definitive list of the best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Pattaya:
Pattaya Beach Road is a mixture of strolling along the beach, shopping, eating and night life. Quite in the north end. Beach Road follows Pattaya Bay. On one ...
Fewer restaurants, hotels and resorts are found here. As a result, it is much more peaceful and quiet. Naklua Beach is a perfect place to enjoy fresh seafood ...
Soi Buakhao Market, If we want to enjoy exotic atmosphere of Thai market, should visit this market. We can buy traditional food and ingredients here for fair ...
Mike Shopping Mall is a chain of multi-story shopping malls located along the beachfront of Pattaya, Thailand. The main mall is one of two centers named Mike ...
Fashion boutiques are located throughout. You can find them in shopping malls. There are also street vendors selling them at bargain prices. Some are handmade-...
Gold shops abound, with concentrations around the market on South Pattaya Rd and around Central Pattaya Rd near Second Rd, plus numerous jewellery shops towards...
Tailor shops are everywhere, offering men's clothes, but quality is variable. Ideally, make sure you get two fittings before buying.
Top Places in Pattaya
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Pattaya
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Pattaya
- Restaurants serving fast food in Pattaya
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Pattaya
- Adventure activites in Pattaya
- Best places to buy electronics in Pattaya
- Great things to do with your kids in Pattaya
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Pattaya
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- Top hotels for Golfers in Pattaya
- Popular Hotels for Scuba Divers in Pattaya
- Most Romantic Hotels in Pattaya
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Pattaya
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Pattaya
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Pattaya
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Pattaya
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Pattaya
- Most popular business hotels in Pattaya