Walking Street is part of the city of Pattaya, Thailand. It is a tourist attraction that draws foreigners and Thai nationals, primarily for the night life. It ...
Best places to enjoy nightlife in Pattaya
Here's a list of Best places to enjoy nightlife in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
There is a famous saying that there is a street for any kind of night in Pattaya. Many tourists from around the world visit this fascinating destination in Thailand to enjoy the world famous Pattaya nightlife and check out the many clubs and bars the city has to offer. Once the sun goes down, the city comes alive in the most exciting ways. Most night time fun and entertainment are found in Walking street and the beach road areas, but there are many bars (all the imaginable varieties!), discos and clubs in tiny pockets all across the city. It is well worth your time to dedicate a night to really exploring Pattaya's electric, infamous nightlife at the coolest venues. Here is a definitive list of the best places in Pattaya to make the most of your time in Thailand:
Where you can grab some classic American fare and browse the best rock 'n' roll memorabilia collection around. Located on the beachfront of the Hard Rock Hotel...
The XXO Beach Club at the upper reaches of Jomtien Beach Road, just past the corner of Soi Chaiyapreuk, must be amongst, if not the coolest bar in Jomtien. With...
Pattaya Beach Road is a mixture of strolling along the beach, shopping, eating and night life. Quite in the north end. Beach Road follows Pattaya Bay. On one ...
Soi Buakhao Market, If we want to enjoy exotic atmosphere of Thai market, should visit this market. We can buy traditional food and ingredients here for fair ...
Club Insomnia, (on Walking St). House music, cheap drinks, late licence, European DJ's,
MiXX Discotheque is one of popular night places for both Thai and foreign visitors. With full of entertaining atmosphere from combined energetic environment and...
After years in South Pattaya, Hollywood move to a new building on Soi Phettrakun in Northern Pattaya. The new building incorporates all the latest facilities ...
Pattaya Park Beach resort is located on the northern tip of Jomtien Beach. Pattaya Park Beach Resort offers a unique location with panoramic views over Jomtien ...
Top Places in Pattaya
- Best Shopping Malls in Pattaya
- Top 10 places for shopping in Pattaya
- Offbeat Beaches in Pattaya
- Best Beaches for Snorkelling in Pattaya
- Must See Temples in Pattaya
- Best Art Museums in Pattaya
- Indulge in Art at these Places in Pattaya
- Best Things to Do and See in Pattaya
- Things to Do on a Solo Trip in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- 10 Best Affordable Hotels in Pattaya
- 10 Best Wellness Retreats in Pattaya
- Best 5 Star Resorts in Pattaya
- Best Hostels to Stay near Airport in Pattaya
- Best 3 Star Hotels near Airport in Pattaya
- Budget Boutique Hotels in Pattaya
- Cheap Hostels in Pattaya
- Best 6 Star Hotels in Pattaya
- Cheap 5 Star Hotels in Pattaya