The largest kids' store in Italy, with more than 1,000 square meters of toys, games and musical instruments on three floors: dolls, electronics, accessories for...
Best places to go shopping with your kids in Rome
Here's a list of Best places to go shopping with your kids in Rome recommended by our experts:
This sweet little shop behind the Pantheon is crammed with adorable clothing for babies and toddlers made in Italy and France. Prices are reasonable compared to...
A marionette is a puppet controlled from above using wires or strings depending on regional variations. A marionette's puppeteer is called a manipulator. ...
Founded by Imelde Bronzieri and Stefano Cavalleri in 1980, Pinco Pallino has extraordinary clothing for boys and girls, be it a sedate tulle petal jumper or ...
Prototype Kids is a kids shopping store located near Campo de' Fiori, Rome. Kids who insist on the best labels will be thrilled to discover this bastion of mini...
Rachele is a small, charming shop tucked down a small alley not far from the Campo de' Fiori piazza. Most of the items of clothing are handmade by Rachele ...
Leading names in fashion, like Roberto Cavalli are now designing down-sized versions of their own pret-a-porter lines for a booming retail market, ages 5 to 14...
Top Places in Rome
- Places to visit for business travelers in Rome
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Rome
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Rome
- Great things to do with your kids in Rome
- Adventure activites in Rome
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Rome
- Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Rome
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Rome
- Best Italian restaurants in Rome
Top Hotels in Rome
- Most popular boutique hotels in Rome
- Popular Spa Hotels in Rome
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Rome
- Best hotels for Golfers in Rome
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Rome
- Best hotels to stay in Rome
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Rome
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Rome
- Most popular business hotels in Rome