China Beach Club, 18 Tung Wan Pau Road, Silvermine Bay (Mui Wo). Head for the beach in the bay and then carry on walking. Serves great food and drinks to the ...
Best Restaurants by the Beach in Hong Kong
Here's a list of Best Restaurants by the Beach in Hong Kong recommended by our experts:
On a Hong Kong holiday, the one thing you’re guaranteed is an amazing, absolutely incredible dining experience. Food is a big part of the city’s DNA. Recognized as one of the best culinary destinations in Asia, the city of Hong Kong is defined by a large number of venues and cuisines to keep foodies intrigued. In a city that’s dominated by skyscrapers, world-class restaurants and bars, you’ll find that you can be hiking up (in 40 minutes or less) a gorgeous mountain or on a beach soaking up some rays. The beachside restaurants and hangouts in Hong Kong are perfect for a great time with friends and family. Easy breezy Aberdeen Street Social has often been described as the quintessential brunch haunt in Hong Kong. It has alfresco seating and is easily one of the best places to brunch when the sun's out. The menu features a range of build-your-own toast and eggs, healthy options like acai bowls and other quirky (but oh-so-delicious) offerings like a chunky pastrami sandwich. There’s also a great array of brunch beverages. Here is a roundup of a the most popular restaurants by the beach in Hong Kong:
The Stoep, 32 Lower Cheung Sha Village, tel 2980 2699. Beachside restaurant with a good western menu and also specialises in serving South African dishes. ...
China Bear, G/F, Mui Wo Ctr, Mui Wo. $41-$100. * China Bear, G/F, Mui Wo Ctr, Mui Wo. priceless.
This glass-walled eatery, on a busy intersection where Lynhurst Terrace, Cochrane, and Gage streets all converge (and in the shadow of the Central-Mid-Levels ...
Aberdeen Seafood Restaurant.It provides normal cha chaan teng food such as instant noodles with eggs and sausage, toast with condensed milk and butter, and ...
Dragon Inn Seafood Restaurant (容龍海鮮酒家), 19.5 Miles, Castle Peak Road, Tuen Mun, ☎ 24506366. is a famous seafood restaurant in Tuen Mun. The price is more ...
This family restaurant has hardly changed in years but it continues to attract a steady and loyal crowd, especially at lunchtime. Always busy but rarely crowded...
Closing Time Is 15:00 to 18:00 The Aji Bou Izakaya ignites your sense to a journey of great Japanese taste. Simply enjoy our Sashimi, Sushi or the sumptuous ...
One of the three main restaurants in Ocean Park Hong Kong. It is located on top of the hill and facing the bay. However, it is a self-served place, more like a ...
Top Places in Hong Kong
- Best Rooftop Bars and Lounges in Hong Kong
- 10 Best Buffet Restaurants in Hong Kong
- Popular Restaurants by the Beach in Hong Kong
- Great places to enjoy traditional food in Hong Kong
- Best 10 Indian Restaurants in Hong Kong
- Best Seafood Restaurants in Hong Kong
- Popular places to have South Indian Food in Hong Kong
- Popular places to have North Indian Food in Hong Kong
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Hong Kong
Top Hotels in Hong Kong
- Best 7-Star Resorts in Hong Kong
- Cheap Beach Resorts in Hong Kong
- Best Villas with Private Pool in Hong Kong
- Best Resorts with Private Pool in Hong Kong
- Cheap Hotels with Breakfast in Hong Kong
- 10 Most Expensive Hotels in Hong Kong
- Best Hotels to Stay near Airport in Hong Kong
- Best Homestays in Hong Kong
- Best Luxury Hotels with Jacuzzi in Hong Kong