The whale and dolphin boat trips depart from St Justinians in North Pembrokeshire. You will head out into open water to search for Whales, Dolphins and ...
Enjoy a great time with your family in St. Davids
Here's a list of Enjoy a great time with your family in St. Davids recommended by our experts:
The southern heathlands are a special combination of heather, gorse and coastal plants. In August they come into their glory, when the heathers and gorse flower...
this guide contains 16 walks, of varying length and difficulty, that have no stiles or steps. The walks are ideal for families with young children or pushchairs...
St. Davids City Golf Club is the most westerly course in Wales. A 9 hole course with 18 tees which is playable all year round. No Winter Greens, no Winter Tees...
The club was formed in 1953 and set its first trials for membership at St David's Grammar School. Although a poor opening season saw the first team fail to win ...
Top Places in St. Davids
- Spend quality time with your spouse in St. Davids
- Great things to do with your kids in St. Davids
- Adventure activites in St. Davids
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in St. Davids
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in St. Davids
- Best places for family dining in St. Davids
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in St. Davids
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in St. Davids
- Popular activities for honeymooners in St. Davids