Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah is an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea, some 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern...
Fishing destinations nearby in Penang
Here's a list of Fishing destinations nearby in Penang recommended by our experts:
Taman Negara was established at the Titiwangsa Mountains, Malaysia, in 1938/1939 as the King George V National Park. It was renamed to Taman Negara after ...
Tioman Island is a small island located 32 km off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia in the state of Pahang,and is some 39 km long and 12 km wide. It has ...
Pulau Pangkor is an island off the coast of Perak in north-west peninsular Malaysia, reached by ferry either from the old jetty or from Marina Island jetty both...
Top Places in Penang
- Best Golf Courses to play in Penang
- Popular restaurants for Jain Food in Penang
- TOP 10 PENANG SHOPPING in Penang
- Penang street shopping in Penang
- Toy shops in Penang in Penang
- Souvenirs shops in Penang in Penang
- Electronics shops in Penang in Penang
- Must see points of interest in Penang
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Penang
Top Hotels in Penang
- Best hotels for Golfers in Penang
- Most Romantic Hotels in Penang
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Penang
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Penang
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Penang
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Penang
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Penang
- Most popular business hotels in Penang
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Penang