The Viceregal Lodge, also known as Rashtrapati Niwas is located on the Observatory Hills of Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. It was formerly the residence of the ...
Historical Sites in Shimla
Here's a list of Historical Sites in Shimla recommended by our experts:
State Museum in Shimla is the right place if you want to learn more about the history and culture of Himachal Pradesh. Located at the Mall road this colonial ...
The Gaiety Heritage Cultural Complex is one of the testimonies of the historic British capital of India, designed by Henry Irwin. The 122 years old Cultural ...
Any one visiting the city is bound to come to this place and feel the mysterious vibes of the long forgotten stories. In the young rebellious love between ...
The Indian Institute of Advanced Study is another must see spot in the town. The institute was established in 1884-88 and is situated in the Viceregal, ...
Shimla Holiday Packages on Sale
Glen is a popular picnic spot around 4 km from Shimla. The place is surrounded by pine and deodar trees, with greenery and rolling slopes making it an enjoyable...
Shimla Water Catchment Sanctuary is today the source of water supply in all of Shimla. It is one of the most secluded areas in Shimla spreading over an ...
Ice skating is possible in Shimla from November to March, though Kufri and Chail on the outskirts of town offer better options. Ice skating is popular in the ...
Churdhar is the highest peak in southern Himachal. The peak is crowned by a temple of a local deity Shirgul. It remains covered with snow most of the time of ...
Heritage Walks in Shimla are the best way to explore the town on foot. Walk through the Lanes & Trails of this British Himalayan Town and know about the stories...
Shimla Local Sightseeing(tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Indian Institute Of Advance Studies, Army Museum, Jakhoo Temple And Mall Road)
Shimla which is one of the most visited tourist spot in Himachal hill station offers scenic view of the city and snow capped Himalayan Mountains.
Top Places in Shimla
- Things to Do on a Solo Trip in Shimla
- Best Things to Do and See in Shimla
- Best Parks in Shimla
- Best Picnic Spots in Shimla
- Places to Visit on a Short Stopover in Shimla
- Unique Offbeat Places in Shimla
- Points of Interest in Shimla
- Fun Activities for Adults in Shimla
- Places for a Family Outing in Shimla
Top Hotels in Shimla
- Best Hotels to stay on a Budget in Shimla
- Best 3 Star Hotels for an Economical Holiday in Shimla
- Best 4 Star Hotels for a Perfect Holiday in Shimla
- Best 5 Star Hotels for a Luxurious Stay in Shimla
- Best Hotels near Mall Road in Shimla
- 10 Best Affordable Hotels in Shimla
- Best 5 Star Resorts in Shimla
- Cheap 3 Star Hotels in Shimla
- Cheap Hotels with Breakfast in Shimla