Federation Square (also colloquially known as Fed Square ) is a civic centre and cultural precinct in the city of Melbourne , Victoria , Australia . It...
Most popular places visited by Chinese travelers in Melbourne
Here's a list of Most popular places visited by Chinese travelers in Melbourne recommended by our experts:
Melbourne's most famous beach is located just 6km from Melbourne city centre, and its expanse of sand and its promenade, pier and harbour, marine clubs, sea ...
This panorama can be opened in several different resolutions. High resolution panorama with the best quality is about 7 Mb large and it is suitable for fast ...
Melbourne Holiday Packages on Sale
Australian Delight - Standard
Grand Tour of Australia - Standard
The Crown Entertainment Complex offers a brilliant combination of luxury, warm service and non-stop excitement. Boasting over 40 restaurants, cafes and bars, ...
Travel to Ballarat and visit Sovereigh Hill, a perfectly re-created 1850s goldmining settlement. Explore the shops and wander the main street to visit ...
The Vineyard open almost all day, every day, the Vineyard serves up breakfast, lunch and dinner and everything in between until 20.00 hours, when it transforms ...
Mordialloc is a well developed and popular beach, with the added safety of the lifesaving club and the attraction of the pier.
Prices vary due to amount of people booking and type of tour. Please contact for further details. If you choose to cancel the Koalas and Kangaroos in the wild ...
The daily parade of little penguins draws thousands of visitors from around the globe every year. Line the observation boardwalks at Phillip Island Nature Park ...
A living part of Melbourne's modern Chinatown, the Chinese Museum documents, preserves and displays the history of Chinese Immigration to Australia. An exciting...
Melbourne Museum showcases Australian social history, Indigenous cultures, science and the environment. Located adjacent to the World Heritage listed Royal ...
Top Places in Melbourne
- Restaurants popular amongst Chinese tourists in Melbourne
- Favorite Activities amongst Chinese travelers in Melbourne
- Must see points of interest in Melbourne
- Must see places to visit for families in Melbourne
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Melbourne
- Places to visit for business travelers in Melbourne
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Melbourne
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Melbourne
- Popular Spa Experiences in Melbourne
Top Hotels in Melbourne
- Cheapest hotels for golfers in Melbourne
- Best hotels for Golfers in Melbourne
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Melbourne
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Melbourne
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Melbourne
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Melbourne
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Melbourne
- Popular Hotels in Melbourne
- Most popular boutique hotels in Melbourne