Baling Hai Beach - This is a quiet little cove just north of Diniwid Beach, where you can enjoy swimming, snorkeling and dining in a relaxed, peaceful ...
Must see places to visit for families in Boracay
Here's a list of Must see places to visit for families in Boracay recommended by our experts:
Dos Mestizos This restaurant is the brainchild of respected Boracay chef & restaurateur Binggoy Remedios and his close childhood friend, Jose Ramon Valdes Nieto...
Situated at the end of Bulabog beach, this "way off the beaten track" hangout is the place to get to know the Boracay locals. Built of natural materials, local ...
Best place to visit in Boracay for art and cultural lovers.This place is good for singles, couples and families.
Situated off the island's western coast, these two well-known Boracay landmarks are visible from Bolabog Beach. Eaten away by sea and wind, the two rocky ...
Happy Dream Land have the Trick Art Museum the very first art gallery in the Area to exhibit the eye illusion artwork .This museum it's really a "to see" place...
White Beach - This is what most people are here for. Not only is it a lovely stretch of powdery white sand against azure water, it's also the commercial center ...
The Bat Cave. One will see in several tour guides and maps of Boracay something called the Bat Cave, which houses many small insectivorous bats (the larger ...
Parasailing. Take a parasailing tour around the island, to explore quiet beaches and snorkel sites. Ask your crew to organize a romantic BBQ on the beach with ...
If you've received a postcard from Boracay, it likely had Willy's Rock on it. This large, black volcanic rock formation is so unexpected on the miles of ...
Top Places in Boracay
- Best Italian restaurants in Boracay
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Boracay
- Best cheap eats in town in Boracay
- Savour the local food at these places in Boracay
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Boracay
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Boracay
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Boracay
- Adventure activites in Boracay
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Boracay
Top Hotels in Boracay
- Most Romantic Hotels in Boracay
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Boracay
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Boracay
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Boracay
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Boracay
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Boracay
- Most popular business hotels in Boracay
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Boracay
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Boracay