Nai Harn beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket with its excellent water quality. It's encompassed on both sides by jungle-covered mountains and ...
Offbeat Beaches in Phuket
Here's a list of Offbeat Beaches in Phuket recommended by our experts:
Phuket, also known as the ‘Pearl of the Andaman’ is dotted with many sandy beaches and clear waters – each with a different allure and often with watersports adventures! The frenzied pace of Patong Beach is a stark contrast to the peace and quiet of remote stretches of sand in the north. The cliff areas of Rat-U-Thit Road and Beach Road and winding coastal roads along the west coast of this 540-square-km island overlook some of the best beaches in Thailand – Patong, Kata, and Karon, and they tempt keen tourists with numerous sunset bars like La Versace, 360 Degree, Downstairs, and Boathouse. For many visiting Phuket, sun and sand and booze go hand in hand! Anticipate stunning views and easy access to some of the world's finest beaches. Have you packed your swimsuit yet? The pleasant bay of Kata, just a few minutes south of Karon Beach, entices and charms many visitors with its white sands and clear waters. Very popular with families, Kata is an all round favourite due to its spectacular palm-lined beach, great restaurants, lively but not raucous nightlife and varied accommodation options - all close to the beach. From May to October surfers flock to catch Kata's waves and from November to April the beach is alive with sunseekers. Here is a definitive list of offbeat beaches in Phuket:
Rawai holds the distinction of being the very first tourist beach on Phuket. Years ago, people from Phuket Town would drive the 17km to Rawai on weekends to ...
Nai Thon is a beautiful stretch of sand that, for reasons unknown, has been overlooked by large resort developers. Thus it's an ideal spot to get away from the ...
Located six kilometers north of Patong Beach this two-kilometre beach is one of the quietest on the island. Nearby beaches include Laem Sing and Surin, as well ...
Nai Yang Beach is one of the farthest beaches from central Phuket. Located more than 19 miles from the city, Nai Yang offers something very difficult to find in...
The pleasant bay of Kata, just a few minutes south of Karon Beach, entices and charms many visitors with its white sands and clear waters. Very popular with ...
Patong is the most famous beach resort on Phuket. With its wide variety of activities and nightlife, Patong is an ideal place to party and play. By night the ...
Karon Viewpoint (which used to be Kata viewpoint) is one of the most frequented viewpoints in Phuket. From here, it is possible to take in views of Kata Noi, ...
Top Places in Phuket
- Great Places for Muay Thai Boxing in Phuket
- Best Beaches for Surfing in Phuket
- Best things to do in Patong in Phuket
- Best things to do in Kata in Phuket
- Best Things to do in Karon in Phuket
- Best Things to do in Kamala in Phuket
- Best things to do near Bangtao Beach in Phuket
- Best Attractions in Phuket Town in Phuket
- Must see points of interest in Phuket
Top Hotels in Phuket
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Phuket
- Most Romantic Hotels in Phuket
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Phuket
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Phuket
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Phuket
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Phuket
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Phuket
- Most popular business hotels in Phuket
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Phuket