Rhossili Bay and Worm's Head. Famous for is breathtaking view at sunset, and the vista is widely considered to be one of Europe's most spectacular coastal ...
Places popular with Honeymooners in Swansea
Here's a list of Places popular with Honeymooners in Swansea recommended by our experts:
The Botanical Gardens house one of Wales premier plant collections, with spectacular herbaceous borders and large glasshouses. Although the gardens are at their...
Clyne Gardens is a botanical garden located in Swansea, Wales, UK. The current park was formed from the landscaped gardens created by Glynn Vivian who purchased...
Since 1897 to the present day, Swansea's Grand Theatre has been providing the public with a broad range of cultural, artistic and general entertainment events. ...
Oystermouth Castle is currently closed for the season. Look out for special events through the autumn and winter though. The castle will re-open in April ...
Swansea Castle was founded by Henry de Beaumont in 1106 as the caput of the lordship of Gower, in Swansea, Wales.
Top Places in Swansea
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Swansea
- Best places for family dining in Swansea
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Swansea
- Great things to do with your kids in Swansea
- Restaurants serving fast food in Swansea
- Savour the local food at these places in Swansea
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Swansea
- Recommended places for having food in Swansea
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Swansea