Assam Rajyik State Museum is world of knowledge where you can discover and bask in the history, culture and heritage of Assam. The library at the museum has a ...
Popular Historical places to visit in Guwahati
Here's a list of Popular Historical places to visit in Guwahati recommended by our experts:
Garchuk Lachit Garh or Fort , now popularly known as Lachit Garh, is located in the South Western part of the Guwahati city to the west of Ahomgaon. The fort...
Gauhati War Cemetery was started during the Second World War for burials from the several military hospitals posted in the area. Later, other graves were ...
MAJULI is the largest river island in the world. Once it was the centre of Assamese arts and culture. It is 326 km east of Guwahati.
The Guwahati Planetarium, located on MG Road, is one of the major attractions of Guwahati. The aim of this planetarium is to spread awareness about astronomy. ...
Guwahati Planetarium is one of its kind centre of astronomical research in Assam and the entire North-Eastern region of India. The Guwahati Planetarium is ...
Welcome to Guwahati Biotech Park (GBP), where Science and business form a platform to promote entrepreneurship in the Northeast India. Situated in northern bank...
Have a great movie watching experience at Gold Digital Cinema, a multiplex in Guwahati.
t is a 9 hole course situated in Guwahati, Assam. The Rhino golf Clubs is located in a beautiful location and is connected by means of Air Travel.
Top Places in Guwahati
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Guwahati
- Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Guwahati
- Top things to do in Guwahati
- Activities to do on Weekends in Guwahati
- Great things to do with your kids in Guwahati
- Best Places to go Kayaking and Rafting in Guwahati
- Popular Places for Fishing in Guwahati
- Adventure activites in Guwahati
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Guwahati