Coorg is all about the beauty of nature, and the best way to experience this beauty is to explore it on foot. You will be glad to know that there are many ...
Popular Mountains for Hiking in Coorg
Here's a list of Popular Mountains for Hiking in Coorg recommended by our experts:
The most admired trek is the one to the undulated Thadiyendamol peak - it has the prestige of being the second highest peak in Karnataka. It is a long trek and ...
Coorg Holiday Packages on Sale
Honnamana Kere is a hotspot for trekking & rock climbing. Adjacent cliffs (Gavi betta and Mori betta) are favourites of adventure lovers. If you prefer to be ...
Coorg called as the Scotland of India is a marvelous hill station located in the southern part of Karnataka. Boating in Coorg is truly exiting. Sailing through ...
Veteran guides Raja Shekhar and Ganesh can arrange one- to 10 day treks, which include guide, accommodation and food. Lodging is a mix of village home stays and...
The Tamara Coorg is touted to be a heaven for ornithologists and bird-lovers. Whether you are expert at bird behavior or just a plain novice who admires the ...
Top Places in Coorg
- Best places for luxury shopping in Coorg
- Must see points of interest in Coorg
- Top things to do in Coorg
- Popular places to have Indian food in Coorg
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Coorg
- Best places to eat in Coorg
- Adventure activites in Coorg
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Coorg
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Coorg
Top Hotels in Coorg
- Recommended homestays in Coorg
- Best hotels for Golfers in Coorg
- Most popular boutique hotels in Coorg
- Popular Spa Hotels in Coorg
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Coorg
- Most popular business hotels in Coorg
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Coorg
- Best hotels to stay in Coorg
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Coorg