Art museums in the world. The art exhibits are simulated landmarks. The architecture of the world famous glass bottles in many shapes, sizes, each bottle ...
Popular Museums in Pattaya
Here's a list of Popular Museums in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
Pattaya is a vibrant coastal city and popular holiday destination. Beach bums and water sports enthusiasts take to the waters all day long at Pattaya’s famous beaches – brimming with life from dawn to dusk. Come night-time, and you’ll find that the action shifts to the streets. Pattaya is more than its beaches and electric nightlife, however. Culture vultures would be happy to know that Pattaya is also home to a selection of fascinating, informative, engaging museums. From 3D art and bottle simulations to optical illusions, Thai natural history and brilliant waxwork, there isn't a dearth of informative and super fun subjects to explore when you drop in at any of these fabulous musuems. Narai Art Gallery is a local crafts shop which doubles as a nice restaurant, by the way. Here is a definitive list of the popular museums to explore in Pattaya:
The Gem Factory Pattaya is one of the must-visit tourist attractions in Pattaya because it offers plenty for you to do, see and experience while you are in the ...
Thai Island and Sea Natural History Museum has made a stream of recommended guidelines for understanding and consciousness. With regard to the conservation of...
The latest art exhibition at Liam's Modern Art Gallery opened on Friday with "Signs and Fortune" - the work of Chiang Mai-based Thai artist Tanachai ...
Art in Paradise 3D art museum. Visitors can experience the art. Both photography and painting unusual.Is a major attraction of the new city.By opening a ...
One of the latest tourist attractions in Pattaya is the Louis Tussaud's Waxworks. It can be found in the Royal Garden Plaza on Beach Road. You may already be ...
Narai Art Gallery, Soi 6, Phratamnak Rd. A local crafts shop which doubles as a nice restaurant.
Gems Gallery, 555 Moo 6, North Pattaya Rd, ☎ +66 38 371-222, . One of several "World's Biggest" jewellery stores, this one also has a theme park.
Located on an over-70-acre piece of land just 15 minutes' drive from Pattaya, this Park & Farm is a new striking tourist attraction created with more than 20 ...
Pattaya Festival. Mid-April. The Pattaya Festival has floral floats, a Miss Pattaya Beauty contest, a traditional aquatic sports competitions, castles, a ...
Top Places in Pattaya
- Popular religious places in Pattaya
- Most Popular Beaches in Pattaya
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Pattaya
- Things to do at Night in Pattaya
- Best Adventure and Water Sports in Pattaya
- Best Fun Activities and Games in Pattaya
- Popular Things to do on a Friends Trip in Pattaya
- Best Amusement Parks and Theme Parks in Pattaya
- Top things to do with your Family in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- 10 Best Affordable Hotels in Pattaya
- 10 Best Wellness Retreats in Pattaya
- Best 5 Star Resorts in Pattaya
- Best Hostels to Stay near Airport in Pattaya
- Best 3 Star Hotels near Airport in Pattaya
- Budget Boutique Hotels in Pattaya
- Cheap Hostels in Pattaya
- Best 6 Star Hotels in Pattaya
- Cheap 5 Star Hotels in Pattaya