A busy street lined with antique shops.If you're hoping to pick up some original Renaissance art, stop in at Guido Bartolozzi - Florence's most famous antique ...
Popular places for shopping antiques in Florence
Here's a list of Popular places for shopping antiques in Florence recommended by our experts:
If you are interested in antiques, you must visit to Via Maggio, a street near the Pitti Palace, and Via de' Fossi, a street close to Santa Maria Novella. Both ...
Piazza dei Ciompi is a square in the historic center of Florence , in an area about 300 meters north of the basilica of Santa Croce . This is also home to ...
Florence Holiday Packages on Sale
WhenMarch 31, 2013 (annual, every Easter Sunday)TimeProcession starts at 10am, Explosion at 11am WherePiazza del DuomoCostfree On Easter Sunday every year, ...
Via dei cerretani is a shopping place near Florence, Italy. This place is good for shopping....
Top Places in Florence
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Florence
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Florence
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Florence
- Popular Spa Experiences in Florence
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Florence
- Most Popular Theatres in Florence
- Popular Museums in Florence
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Florence
- Popular religious places in Florence
Top Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels for Golfers in Florence
- Recommended homestays in Florence
- Most Romantic Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels to stay in Florence
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Florence
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Florence
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Florence
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Florence
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Florence