Kota Kinabalu Handicraft Market (Next to the waterfront). Formerly known as "Pasar Filipino". Synonymous with pearls, local handicrafts, home decorations and ...
Popular places for shopping antiques in Kota Kinabalu
Here's a list of Popular places for shopping antiques in Kota Kinabalu recommended by our experts:
Warisan Square was quite revolutionary when it was new, known for upmarket brands, wide open spaces and a quality feel.
Kompleks Karamunsing, an older but large mall specialises in computers and electronics.
Wisma Merdeka, enjoying as it does a City centre location on the waterfront, is one of Kota Kinabalu's most successful shopping centres offering a wide range of...
Rip Curl is A Major Australian designer, manufacturer, and Retailer, and A Major Athletic Sponsor.
Centre Point Sabah is a one-stop shopping, dinning, office, car park and amusement complex serving the State Capital. This project was constructed on a 4.6 ...
Top Places in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places to buy electronics in Kota Kinabalu
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Kota Kinabalu
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Kota Kinabalu
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Kota Kinabalu
- Take back some memories with you in Kota Kinabalu
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants serving fast food in Kota Kinabalu
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Kota Kinabalu