A multi-cuisine restaurant, Khyber serves delectable Chinese, Continental, Indian and Mughlai cuisines. Drinks are reasonably priced, and the booths are a good ...
Popular places to have Mughlai Food in Manali
Here's a list of Popular places to have Mughlai Food in Manali recommended by our experts:
The food scene in Manali is absolutely top notch, and it caters to several tastes. Honeymooners in India and international travellers are in for the biggest treat, with atmosphere to match the quality of food served – whether local pahadi (mountain-dwelling) favourites (like Tudkiya Bhaat, Siddu, dham and Himalayan trout), world cuisine fine dining or yummy refreshments and street food at kiosks and hawker stalls. You must try Patande, the Himachali crepe, and Chana Madra. This tasty street food dish is made with white chickpeas cooked in gravy containing tamarind paste, spices, ginger, garlic and onion. Many of the establishments are located along Mall Road and in Old Manali and the villages. Savour a diverse variety of cuisines, ranging from beloved north Indian curries and breads to delectable Mediterranean fare, organic goodness in the form of farm fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs and cured meat. There is also a host of fine dining haunts with incredible snow capped views and of Beas or Manalsu rivers. Johnson's Cafe is an old institution in Manali and is the perfect place to hang out during frosty nights. Here is a definitive list of popular places to have delicious Mughlai food in Manali:
Manali Holiday Packages on Sale
Delhi Mughlai Restaurant offers Thrills, simptuosness and surprises but also provide a sense of nostalgia and a relaxing setting that reflects the ...
The menu featuring classic to new imaginative signature dishes. Fresh trout fried to perfection, Italian, Asian and Continental. Add to that local delicacies...
Chawlas Square (Chawla Chicken) Delicious north indian and mughlai cuisine. It has over 80 branches throughout India. A great place for adventure too.
The restaurant also at the open terrace with valley landscape scenes gives feast for your eyes while you dine. The restaurant serves tasty and healthy Indian, ...
Simply- Serve Hot & tasty food, ambience is also very good as it is newly constructed in 2013 only. This restaurant near mall road Manali. True taste of Food In...
The Lazy Dog supplies diners with breakfast, lunch, dinner and incredible views of the Himalayas. Big portions and a friendly pub atmosphere make this the ...
It is very cool place to have food, to taste beer and some bites. Rock cafe multi cuisine restaurant was launched in the year 1998, became very popular and ...
Top Places in Manali
- Popular places to have Rajasthani Food in Manali
- Popular places to have Punjabi Food in Manali
- Popular places to have Gujarati Food in Manali
- Popular places to have South Indian Food in Manali
- Best Dhabas (Quickfood Restaurants by the roadside) that serve delicious local dishes in Manali
- Popular places to have North Indian Food in Manali
- Top 10 places for shopping in Manali
- Attractions and Things to do for Bachelors in Manali
- Best Viewpoints in Manali
Top Hotels in Manali
- Best Hotels near Mall Road in Manali
- Best Hotels for Singles in Manali
- 10 Best Affordable Hotels in Manali
- Best 5 Star Resorts in Manali
- Cheap 5 Star Hotels in Manali
- Cheap 3 Star Hotels in Manali
- Cheap Hotels with Breakfast in Manali
- Best Homestays in Manali
- Best Hotels to stay on a Budget in Manali