The oldest of Cardiff's arcades, dating back to 1858 the Royal Arcade is situated in towards the south of the city centre, opposite the new St David's ...
Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Cardiff
Here's a list of Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Cardiff recommended by our experts:
Running parallel to Cardiff's Cafe Quarter, Mill Lane, Wyndham arcade cuts through to the bottom of St Mary Street. This Edwardian arcade is home to restaurants...
Morgan Arcade from 1896 is the best preserved of Cardiff's arcades, with some first-floor Venetian windows and original slender wooden storefronts. Taking you ...
The Capitol is one of Cardiff's top shopping centres at the heart of the city's bustling shopping district, and close to Queen Street Station. Step into ...
Cardiff Market is an impressive Victorian structure which offers a unique shopping experience in the heart of a modern, bustling city. Under one great glass ...
Cardiff Antiques center you'll find the usual market stalls selling fruit, veg, cheeses, cold meats as well as Welsh gifts and souvenirs. Closed on Sundays.
Top Places in Cardiff
- Take back some memories with you in Cardiff
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Cardiff
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Cardiff
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Cardiff
- Popular Spa Experiences in Cardiff
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Cardiff
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Cardiff
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Cardiff
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Cardiff
Top Hotels in Cardiff
- Most Romantic Hotels in Cardiff
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Cardiff
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Cardiff
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Cardiff
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Cardiff
- Most popular business hotels in Cardiff
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Cardiff
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Cardiff
- Top hotels for Golfers in Cardiff